PSO2 Private Server [Badnik Server #PSO2 + Polaris Dead?]

I'm sure PSO2 will get a US version some time this century. Meanwhile there is a patch and this is the forum where you can discuss it and get help with issues.

PSO2 Private Server [Badnik Server #PSO2 + Polaris Dead?]

Postby Aldotsk » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:21 pm

So I've noticed that CyberKitsune is no longer interested in working on it, and hasn't fixed it since the lobby engine...

Also SCHTServ is the only server that seems to have it past more than Polaris according to their claims, but I am not sure what they are exactly using. Is it Polaris or separate thing?

https://www.schtserv.com/pso2-status/

Is there certain emulator or engine SCHTserv is using? Because I'd like to see this happen or someone share what emulator Schtserv is using so I could try and see if me and my friends can do some brush ups on making it work.
Aldotsk

Re: PSO2 Private Server [Badnik Server #PSO2 + Polaris Dead?

Postby Chikinface » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:53 pm

As far as I know there's this and another project going on in the PSO2 Discord. Both projects are quite closed and overall secretive however, so unless someone on the inside wants to elaborate I'm afraid that's as much as you're going to know. Schtserv server software is almost certainly never going to be released to the public, I have no idea with regard to the discord project.
Chikinface

Return to PSO2 Patch