AotI Offline (Unofficial) Expansion: Despair and Hope

Topics about modding PSU. The home of the offline project.

Re: AotI Offline (Unofficial) Expansion: Despair and Hope

Postby Agrajag » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:11 pm

I can't promise Ohtori Encampment, there's a very real chance it would fail spectacularly offline (especially on an older client). I can, however, pretty much guarantee the two free missions (Sinners' Banquet, Castle of Monsters) will work. They're a little bit less unique, but Castle of Monsters especially still brings something to the table, at least (namely "a lot of the larger monsters").
Agrajag

Postby KanameChidori » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:37 pm

Agrajag wrote:I can't promise Ohtori Encampment, there's a very real chance it would fail spectacularly offline (especially on an older client). I can, however, pretty much guarantee the two free missions (Sinners' Banquet, Castle of Monsters) will work. They're a little bit less unique, but Castle of Monsters especially still brings something to the table, at least (namely "a lot of the larger monsters").

Oh right those were missions. Whenever I see Ohtori I only think of Encampment lol.
KanameChidori

Postby Necman » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:21 am

This mission pack sounds great. I don't know what Ohtori Encampment is so I won't miss much. Missions with big monsters sounds like fun!
On a side note unrelated to the mission pack I was wondering what went wrong with weapon rebalancing project?
Necman

Postby Parallaxed » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:43 pm

Ohtori Encampment is the best mission ever. You get to fight Daddy Ethan Waber and his friends. Please let me re live the memory of having Daddy Ethan hit me.
Parallaxed

Previous

Return to PSU Modding