AotI Offline (Unofficial) Expansion: Despair and Hope

Topics about modding PSU. The home of the offline project.

Re: AotI Offline (Unofficial) Expansion: Despair and Hope

Postby Necman » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:14 pm

thorof wrote:When is the next update coming?

Funny you should mention this. I asked Agrajag this very question not long ago. It would seem Sega forgot to pay him and as such he can not release it just yet. They did mention the check was in the mail so as soon as it shows up he will release it promptly he promises.
Necman

Postby Macman » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:52 pm

I'm betting the stuff on the table right now still falls under "too damn boring to be worth posting about."

That or he's on hiatus. I don't blame him, and I'm just doing other things while waiting.
Macman

Postby KanameChidori » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:44 am

Macman wrote:I'm betting the stuff on the table right now still falls under "too damn boring to be worth posting about."

That or he's on hiatus. I don't blame him, and I'm just doing other things while waiting.

Last I spoke to him he's been busy/sick (about a month ago). Nothing has moved on my end in quite some time (I finished the stats like 8 months ago, will probably need to be redone anyway). Hopefully he can find the time to maybe post an update or something on here. It has been quite some time since the last one (last October I think)
KanameChidori

Postby Agrajag » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:00 am

Well, you see, first the new Pokemon games came out, then I got sick, then new Zelda...

Not really an excuse, I know. I keep meaning to say something (hi! I'm not dead! this project isn't dead, either!), but then I get sidetracked and then it ends up 3 months later.

I will say that I've been working on something exciting, with ramifications for both this and Clementine. Unfortunately, it's not really much to see until it's working.

KanameChidori wrote:(I finished the stats like 8 months ago, will probably need to be redone anyway).

Still not happy with how the system worked out there, but I don't have a better solution for them yet.
Agrajag

Postby KanameChidori » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:18 am

Very curious, I have some ideas as to what that might be. Thanks for the update.
KanameChidori

Postby easiest12 » Thu May 18, 2017 1:28 am

Hello, thank you for the mission packs I am very grateful for them and all the files so far!

I have one question, how do I play sleeping warriors and fight for food if I would like to? Is there any way to play them a few times and put the mission packs back into effect?
easiest12

Postby KanameChidori » Sun May 21, 2017 12:36 am

easiest12 wrote:Hello, thank you for the mission packs I am very grateful for them and all the files so far!

I have one question, how do I play sleeping warriors and fight for food if I would like to? Is there any way to play them a few times and put the mission packs back into effect?

No can do, I believe you will need to replace the mission pack with the original files (if there is another way, I'm sure someone will mention it).
KanameChidori

Postby Agrajag » Mon May 22, 2017 3:15 am

Mission pack 4 moved all the old mission pack contents to a new NPC in the club. Once you have it, you can play the old missions and the mission pack ones if you restore the original files that the previous mission packs overwrote.

EDIT: Whoops, looks like I never linked that one in the first post. I'll add that now...
Agrajag

Postby Agrajag » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:26 am

Just checking in, been working on a thing, it's been taking a lot of my time.

Aiming for next week or the week after for that Ohtori pack I promised ... err... 6 months ago now. It'll need a hacked .exe to get music, there's no space left in the pre-supplemental table (but I can just rip out some of the event music since it's legitimately impossible to make it play offline unmodified).
Agrajag

Postby KanameChidori » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:38 pm

Agrajag wrote:Just checking in, been working on a thing, it's been taking a lot of my time.

Aiming for next week or the week after for that Ohtori pack I promised ... err... 6 months ago now. It'll need a hacked .exe to get music, there's no space left in the pre-supplemental table (but I can just rip out some of the event music since it's legitimately impossible to make it play offline unmodified).

Oh I totally forgot about that. Wouldn't Ohtori use the Offline stats? That would make for a rather easy experience wouldn't it? Then again, it's a pretty neat mission to play anyway (I spent like 500 hours playing it)
KanameChidori

PreviousNext

Return to PSU Modding