The Localization Argumentation Destination [Patch Feedback]

I'm sure PSO2 will get a US version some time this century. Meanwhile there is a patch and this is the forum where you can discuss it and get help with issues.

Re: The Localization Argumentation Destination [Patch Feedba

Postby Agrajag » Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:20 am

That'll do. It'll be in the next time the patch is updated (not tonight's, but the next time, so anywhere between next week and next month, probably depending on Sega).
Agrajag

Postby Rappy » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:33 pm

http://i.imgur.com/yTkm2h2.png

Can't see the count of mvp kills and mvp least deaths, perhaps remove the text and only show the number?\

also what is "her 1 name" ?
Rappy

Postby Shina » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:07 am

black screen with new patch.
Shina

Postby ezodagrom » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:36 am

Shina wrote:black screen with new patch.

No issues here.
ezodagrom

Postby Debug » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:06 pm

Hi, in the past few month huge chunks on untranslated text and absolutely blank, Quest names, Client Orders, Weapon Ability and text,
Other random text blanks and stuff like the bingo card are all blanks not even the japanese is showing.
A lot of text of new option and weapons and all the ring text really need to be translated to understand what they actually do...

Ill post some screenshots of everything I can find that is not translated, blanks and need to be done soon starting gathering stuff right now.

Also I want to know the tweaker English patch is the same right ?
http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/8735/1340748111456.gif
Debug

Postby Agrajag » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:28 pm

Generally speaking, I've stepped down from maintaining the English patch, so the ones linked in the topic are way out of date.

The current maintainer provides a manual version here and allows you to download the most recent version automatically through Tweaker... as far as I know. I've kinda kept myself out of the loop since I stepped down, so I can't 100% guarantee anything.
Agrajag

Postby thomasgrant » Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:27 pm

Are you worried that you will not find your assignment topic online? Put those worries to rest, for Myassignmenthelp.co.uk provides online computer network assignment help for all topics under the sun! With a team of over 3000 PhD-qualified assignment experts onboard, there is very little that we cannot tackle. Accounting Assignment Help, Jaguar case study
thomasgrant

Previous

Return to PSO2 Patch