Anyone else having trouble with Arks-layer?

I'm sure PSO2 will get a US version some time this century. Meanwhile there is a patch and this is the forum where you can discuss it and get help with issues.

Anyone else having trouble with Arks-layer?

Postby Dart93 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:03 pm

I downloaded Arks-layer, let it finish all it's downloads and updates, updated PSO2 via the Arks-layer, the patches and all that jazz. Then when attempting to launch the game (again from Arks-layer) an IE page pops up which I assume is telling me I don't have GameGuard installed properly. Not sure what I'm doing wrong but I've tried several times now, each time it takes me a day or two at a time due to the massive file size of the PSO2 downloads. I even tried the official PSO2 launcher after patching and updating, but it just tries to update. I've had better results in the past patching it manually and am probably going to do that again at this rate which is a shame because AL seems like it'd be very convenient if it worked properly... If anyone knows where I'm going wrong with this or has had similar issues I'd really like to hear.
Dart93

Re: Anyone else having trouble with Arks-layer?

Postby AIDA » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:17 am

I assume you're talking about the Tweaker? That's the program you downloaded from Arks-Layer, the website. It appears the Tweaker is updating the game fine, the issue you're having is GameGuard (the horrible cheat protection the game has) acting up. Try Troubleshooting -> Fix Gameguard Errors.

Also, there's a thread on http://pso-world.com where you can post issues and get help. I'd suggest posting this sort of thing there, since this site is mainly for the english patch and such things.
AIDA

Re: Anyone else having trouble with Arks-layer?

Postby Dart93 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:45 am

Thank you so much, all it took was that one little thing to get it working!
Dart93

Return to PSO2 Patch