Valkier's Sonic Birthday Event plus aoti hack video

Topics about modding PSU. The home of the offline project.

Valkier's Sonic Birthday Event plus aoti hack video

Postby PSUVET. Valkier08 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:11 pm

Hey all,

Just a brief hey ho and also checking on things are goin in regards to getting past Sega's server side coding for PSU. Oh also I may be able to help with experimenting with codes just like back then since I don't do much these days. Oh btw below is 2 vids, one is the sonic bday event essen held and the other is a offline hack test i did for aoti, i read on ere someone wants inf pp.....well perhaps extending the amount of pp given can be a short of illusion of having infinate pp (see my test vid :P).

http://youtu.be/-PV9uhIuO7I

http://youtu.be/MWsSBEjBKQc
PSUVET. Valkier08

Re: Valkier's Sonic Birthday Event plus aoti hack video

Postby xKasuka1 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:38 pm

I saw the sonic event before on youtube recently. Too bad i haven't heard of egs back then.
- It's True
xKasuka1

Postby PSUVET. Valkier08 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:46 pm

Hehe yeah the server was a giant sandbox at the time..summer 2010. Back then we use to do clothes and body hax...like hyuga ryght with lumia's body and magashi vivienne. There were server tests also like we could enter a mission and edit codes to either change our character, items or stats. Atm I gathered that the server is down and that regular server gameplay is still far in the future.
PSUVET. Valkier08

Postby Sakarisei » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:26 pm

Yep. Although i haven't entried on the event because i hadn't got time. However, i would like to see many people when EGS server was playable ;)

Greetings.
Sakarisei

Return to PSU Modding