English Story Patch Preventing Login

I'm sure PSO2 will get a US version some time this century. Meanwhile there is a patch and this is the forum where you can discuss it and get help with issues.

English Story Patch Preventing Login

Postby Blazewind » Mon May 05, 2014 7:56 pm

I recently got back into PSO2 for the hell of it and downloaded the PSO2 tweaker and stuff and after activating the English Patches, with the exception of the the Story Patch because I miss clicked, I logged into the game and played for awhile without issue. Earlier on Today I realized that I misclicked when trying to activate the Story Patch and this time I installed it successfully and tried to log in. Once I logged in and selected my character to get into the game, the game would give me an Error Code 630 disconnect on the Loading Screen. After a few more tries, I disabled the story patch and I was able to get into the game successfully though.

Did anyone else have problems with patches causing disconnecting issues? Had I not experienced them first hand, I wouldn't have believed that a translation patch could possibly affect my ability to get into the game. If so, does anyone have a fix for it? Sorry if this board isn't where the English Story Patch came from, but as a mod board it seemed the appropriate place to post a question like this.
Blazewind

Re: English Story Patch Preventing Login

Postby Qwerty » Tue May 06, 2014 2:35 am

You are probably better off asking this on PSOW, or PMing AIDA directly. You're welcome to ask here, but I doubt you'll get much of a response.
Qwerty

Re: English Story Patch Preventing Login

Postby Blazewind » Tue May 06, 2014 12:59 pm

Ah I see. Thanks, I'll do that, but I'll keep an eye out here too.
Blazewind

Return to PSO2 Patch