EGS Feedback Thread

Topics about modding PSU. The home of the offline project.

Re: EGS Feedback Thread

Postby Chikinface » Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:44 pm

Grinders only affect weapons in PSU, there is no item to upgrade a photon art with.

Custom PAs are probably never going to happen.
Chikinface

Postby Qwerty » Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:09 pm

Custom PAs would be way more work than they are worth, yeah.

Re: PA Frags, there was that one idea I had about using a stack of them to boost a PA's level quickly or something, so we don't want to rule out keeping them just yet. That said, they don't have to be from mission completion, either.
Qwerty

Postby Sakarisei » Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:45 pm

Custom PAs aren't necessary for the game. Probably, if we play in JP PSU, PAs like Grants and other variety of light TECHs... would be welcome, but new PAs... no thanks. I prefer to starting the game with existing PAs than custom PAs...

Greetings.
Sakarisei

Postby Hominghead » Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:09 pm

Well you can have like 3 Hit Tornado Dance for example, you can try that out on your own, though the second and third hits are merely animations you are able to perform while being in lobby (like waving or something), they don't have a hitbox nor they do damage.

Custom PAs would be, rather, troublesome, to do i guess.
Hominghead

Postby LightDark » Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:07 pm

Hominghead wrote:Well you can have like 3 Hit Tornado Dance for example, you can try that out on your own, though the second and third hits are merely animations you are able to perform while being in lobby (like waving or something), they don't have a hitbox nor they do damage.

Custom PAs would be, rather, troublesome, to do i guess.

I don't think recall there being able to do a third hit; in fact, it locks you if you attempt a second hit so there isn't enough time to do a third one anyways. More devious is if you do it with a Photon Eraser, in which case it gets depleted because it stays in a "use" position for a given amount of time.
LightDark

Postby Macman » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:08 pm

Qwerty wrote:Re: PA Frags, there was that one idea I had about using a stack of them to boost a PA's level quickly or something, so we don't want to rule out keeping them just yet. That said, they don't have to be from mission completion, either.
Vouching for this idea, so long as they aren't so rare that by the time you have a stack of them, you leveled a PA to 50 anyway.
Macman

Postby solarboymatt » Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:36 pm

Qwerty wrote:Re: PA Frags, there was that one idea I had about using a stack of them to boost a PA's level quickly or something, so we don't want to rule out keeping them just yet. That said, they don't have to be from mission completion, either.

I'm also all for this idea, as well as what Macman said. Specifically, this would make many Techs less of a pain to level since a player could boost them to a certain point where leveling gets more manageable, or something to that effect.
solarboymatt

Postby Chikinface » Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:09 pm

This thread is for feedback and ideas, not technical support or forum questions.

Edit: Split off-topic posts into new threads.
Chikinface

Postby xKasuka1 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:28 am

Is this game going to have Mirage Blasts like Phantasy Star Portable 2? (Infinity Also)
- It's True
xKasuka1

Postby Chikinface » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:20 am

Unless Sega does it, no.
Chikinface

PreviousNext

Return to PSU Modding