i need help gettin pso2

I'm sure PSO2 will get a US version some time this century. Meanwhile there is a patch and this is the forum where you can discuss it and get help with issues.

i need help gettin pso2

Postby wannaplay » Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:02 am

i tried to download it...didnt work can anyone help me? i was a psu player on xbox and i have been dien to play
wannaplay

Re: i need help gettin pso2

Postby the SEGA shop » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:10 am

Lol, your not alone, I spent an entire day trying to get past some kanji captcha, even my mum felt sorry for me and tried for an hour after i gave up with no luck, as far as i can tell there has been no word for over a year regarding a western release.
When pso2 finally comes out over here it will be so far behind the jp version that it will never catch up and never get the final updates.

It sucks to lose psu and nothing to jump on instead othe than go backwards and play pso bb :(
the SEGA shop

Postby Kid » Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:55 am

the SEGA shop wrote:Lol, your not alone, I spent an entire day trying to get past some kanji captcha

If you use an android, download a japanese keyboard. That's what i did to make my account.

the SEGA shop wrote:When pso2 finally comes out over here it will be so far behind the jp version that it will never catch up and never get the final updates.

That's why I'm playing on the JP servers. I don't trust western (or english or whatever) Sega and I think the English version of the game's servers will be the first to be shut down. After like, 3 years.
Kid

Postby essen » Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:58 am

PSO2 will never come out in US/EU.
essen
Site Admin

Postby KanameChidori » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:39 pm

essen wrote:PSO2 will never come out in US/EU.

Yeah there have been a couple articles over the past few weeks talking about how it basically has become Vaporware. It is fully localized already but no plans to release it.
KanameChidori

Postby Kid » Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:57 am

KanameChidori wrote:
essen wrote:PSO2 will never come out in US/EU.

It is fully localized already but no plans to release it.

Well that's a waste isn't it? Eh it doesn't really matter cause I'm playing on JP.
Kid

Return to PSO2 Patch