Any EGS Updates?

Topics about modding PSU. The home of the offline project.

Re: Any EGS Updates?

Postby JCGamer01 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:36 pm

okay I wont do that again I promise ^^
JCGamer01

Postby Dorky » Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:10 am

so.... sup c;
Dorky

Postby edevore » Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:11 am

hi, Dorky
- Ugh!!! -
edevore

Postby Dorky » Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:20 am

so... any new updates ?
Dorky

Postby Rappy » Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:34 am

If there were any updates worth mentioning, he'll mention them.
Rappy

Postby edevore » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:31 am

I am sure that "Rappy" is correct on this Dorky, Essen is aware of this thread I started but new news will show up some day, It would be nice for a progress update but when Essen decides to publicly announce an update I'm sure it wont be in this thread... most likely it will be in the place where the team can post only (probably the EGS Project and/or testing/announcements).

I wonder if this thread is useless and should be locked since there is no news (none public anyway) to be announced?
- Ugh!!! -
edevore

Postby Kid » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:13 am

Nah, I mean the thread's not hurting anyone right? ;)
Kid

Postby spid3y3901 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:55 am

Start the game before the expansion to make use of all the great c-a rank weapons and gradually add to it, and make use of all the old events! I no a good 20 people myself who will easily donate money for a p server, theres a ton of true fans out there. I dont want to play any other mmos rpgs ect because I always compare it to this game. This was the greatest game of all time, but was in the wrong hands. If there is really work being done ( which me and a whole bunch of others are praying) keep at it! It will pay off im patiently waiting and will have to continue to do so to see this game up again like everyone else best of luck and god bless !
(BELIEVE)

pso2 = straight donkey shit.
spid3y3901

Postby edevore » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:06 am

spid3y3901 wrote:Start the game before the expansion to make use of all the great c-a rank weapons and gradually add to it, and make use of all the old events! I no a good 20 people myself who will easily donate money for a p server, theres a ton of true fans out there. I dont want to play any other mmos rpgs ect because I always compare it to this game. This was the greatest game of all time, but was in the wrong hands. If there is really work being done ( which me and a whole bunch of others are praying) keep at it! It will pay off im patiently waiting and will have to continue to do so to see this game up again like everyone else best of luck and god bless !
(BELIEVE)

pso2 = straight donkey shit.

I was on the test server way back when essen had it running, I am sure essen is making more progress beyond just lobbies and chat within egs... It is just a matter of time to complete whatever they are either coding or researching at the moment, who knows how long it will take... months or even years, hopefully not a stack of years though.
- Ugh!!! -
edevore

Postby JCGamer01 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:53 pm

I agree with you 100% edevore. We don't want them to rush into it that for sure and hope we get the egs server be more like the jp server :) or close to it.
JCGamer01

PreviousNext

Return to PSU Modding