Any EGS Updates?

Topics about modding PSU. The home of the offline project.

Re: Any EGS Updates?

Postby Kid » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:48 pm

JCGamer01 wrote:I wonder if Essen and Agrajag is aware about PSO-World post about his EGS server?
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthr ... ost3057049

I was surprised because when I opened that thread i didn't know it would blow up like that.
Kid

Postby JCGamer01 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:54 pm

:) everyone from psoworld that are big fan of PSU and Essen Project. they all want to see this threw but there were few doubtful member think not gonna happen. :lol: I was surprise as well that Moderator did not removed it of there site and Me, DeathDragon2332 and many Member want this to happen. I just want to hear what Essen have to say to all this :) how people want this to come true :D

I just want to point out that there many ppl want the PSU Private Server become a reality.
also there been many question been ask many time over on psoworld and many people want this and they wont mind supporting this and make it come true :) we just gonna wait until Essen make an announcement and tell the people its gonna happen or not.

there many loyal fans out there want this to come true and willing to support it
u can see how many people made so many post from psoworld about the PSU becoming a Private server
Last edited by JCGamer01 on Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JCGamer01

Postby essen » Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:59 pm

Well maps are pretty cool so far. Will have to try them on a real project this week-end.
essen
Site Admin

Postby JCGamer01 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:10 pm

essen wrote:Well maps are pretty cool so far. Will have to try them on a real project this week-end.

:) oh wow that good to hear Essen. I want to let you I am a big supporter. we all like to hear your result soon :) I for one sure cant wait to do a lot beta testing and feedback once your PSU Private Server be ready
Feedback is always good :D
JCGamer01

Postby KanameChidori » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:49 pm

I'm Deathdragon2332 on Psoworld if you didn't know from my character names and such.
KanameChidori

Postby JCGamer01 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:02 pm

KanameChidori wrote:I'm Deathdragon2332 on Psoworld if you didn't know from my character names and such.
:lol: I see I did not know
plus side note Im glad Your here :) u still did not reply my question on psoword XD

you said
psumods.co.uk bro. I'm honestly just waiting for the offline patch more than anything. I mean since I preferred to solo anyway.

I said
Aw man so that mean we wont be seeing you on the online private server ? :cry:
JCGamer01

Postby edevore » Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:21 am

essen wrote:Well maps are pretty cool so far. Will have to try them on a real project this week-end.

I will be looking forward to some good news, Keep up the good work :)
- Ugh!!! -
edevore

Postby KanameChidori » Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:55 pm

JCGamer01 wrote:
KanameChidori wrote:I'm Deathdragon2332 on Psoworld if you didn't know from my character names and such.
:lol: I see I did not know
plus side note Im glad Your here :) u still did not reply my question on psoword XD

you said
psumods.co.uk bro. I'm honestly just waiting for the offline patch more than anything. I mean since I preferred to solo anyway.

I said
Aw man so that mean we wont be seeing you on the online private server ? :cry:

Oh my bad I didn't even see that question. It depends if I am busy with school or not. My core classes start in a few months and I figured the server wouldn't be up for a good 6 or more. So I really wouldn't have the time though I will probably play anyway because I miss the game so much lol.
KanameChidori

Postby JCGamer01 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:04 pm

good to hear :D and we hope we see u there soon. I know that we will have a lot of fun on finding a lot bugs and feedback for Essen when that come. by the way I for one do respect a solo player as well. so mush in common because there are so many unknown and encounter when playing the game. I know had many weird and funny encounter in my psu days 2007-2012 on the PC JP server XD
JCGamer01

Postby essen » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:21 pm

Please stop repeating the same thing over and over, it's fine that you are excited, but there won't be a need for feedback for a good while so don't mention it.
essen
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to PSU Modding