Can't take this anymore

I'm sure PSO2 will get a US version some time this century. Meanwhile there is a patch and this is the forum where you can discuss it and get help with issues.

Re: Can't take this anymore

Postby Sakarisei » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:15 am

If PSO2 has got PVP, i agree Kaname and every person who says that PSO2 is a P2W game. However, because PSO2 has got no PVP, what thing will you win, the game?

Making TAs videos or participating in rankings for killing X times a mob/boss/whoknows is not considered a PVP mode known nowadays so... if people spend money for being the king of DPS, they're losing their time and money ridiculously...

Agrajag wrote:10. The ability to purchase 10* items.

I'm sorry Agrajag, but because i've been premium user twice, you can buy 10* even you're a free user, but only if you still have got enough 10* tickets after the premium expire time. The problem is not you can't buy 10*. The problem of it Agrajag is... you really need being premium, but only recycling 10* weapons/units for tickets.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And finally, the problem of PSO2 is that our friend Sakai is focusing much more in f****** clothes and ridiculous features than focusing in improving the game. That's one reason that i'm assuming it's death next year...

Greetings
Sakarisei

Postby Rappy » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:49 am

Sakarisei wrote:If PSO2 has got PVP, i agree Kaname and every person who says that PSO2 is a P2W game. However, because PSO2 has got no PVP, what thing will you win, the game?

Making TAs videos or participating in rankings for killing X times a mob/boss/whoknows is not considered a PVP mode known nowadays so... if people spend money for being the king of DPS, they're losing their time and money ridiculously...

Agrajag wrote:10. The ability to purchase 10* items.

I'm sorry Agrajag, but because i've been premium user twice, you can buy 10* even you're a free user, but only if you still have got enough 10* tickets after the premium expire time. The problem is not you can't buy 10*. The problem of it Agrajag is... you really need being premium, but only recycling 10* weapons/units for tickets.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And finally, the problem of PSO2 is that our friend Sakai is focusing much more in f****** clothes and ridiculous features than focusing in improving the game. That's one reason that i'm assuming it's death next year...

Greetings

You need prem to get the ability to be able to get 10* weapons, it requires prem at least once to get one.
Rappy

Postby Sakarisei » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:53 am

Rappy wrote:You need prem to get the ability to be able to get 10* weapons, it requires prem at least once to get one.

If you're a free user that you've never improved your account to premium one, yes, sure, but after the expire date, while you've got some 10* tickets, you can still buying it. I'm saying it because the "true problem" of being premium is about exchanging 10* rares into 10* tickets. You can use the tickets even you're free. I've bought some 10* of 30 that i had got and... if i want, i can still buying more and more.
Sakarisei

Postby essen » Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:01 pm

Dude you're arguing over technical details. You still paid for the ability to do this at all.
essen
Site Admin

Postby Sakarisei » Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:17 am

essen wrote:Dude you're arguing over technical details. You still paid for the ability to do this at all.

Lol, but you don't "pay the ability" of buying 10*. That's relative, but because not many people haven't bought seriously premium mode. I'm saying the truth of the "buying" 10* star. That's all :)

And about the game, i agree Raujiin that PSO2 has got great gameplay, but the true problem is... in my case, Sakai is focusing much more in clothes, "camo mags" and other non-important things, than the important ones, included balancing classes, making more scenario variety, making a good endgame and more... much more things that Sakai should do, instead just "combining or colaborating" SEGA games with this one...
Sakarisei

Postby gogeta » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:29 pm

Maronji wrote:Basically, because he's lazy and wants to make a bad game worse so he can get bored of it after a couple days (or because he has highly unrealistic expectations of such a project, like trying to change everything that Sega got wrong (I'd hate to be the guy that has to beta/balance test all that)).

I'm absolutely the guy who wants to
change everything that Sega got wrong

And I completely agree with Agrajag:
Realistically, to be "good", I'd like to see pretty much everything ripped out and replaced--items, affixes, grinding, quests, skill trees (holy shit these are the worst skill trees I've ever seen), enemy AI, a few other things. On the other hand, to be "better than the released version", all you'd really have to do is multiply droprates by 3 and exp rates by 2 (THIS IS WHAT AC GETS YOU), make AC stuff free (except costumes because they need money somehow), remove the item requirements for AQs and XQs, and make EQs always available.
gogeta

Previous

Return to PSO2 Patch