All Ships are "Offline"

I'm sure PSO2 will get a US version some time this century. Meanwhile there is a patch and this is the forum where you can discuss it and get help with issues.

All Ships are "Offline"

Postby Dan_Oney » Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:48 pm

Is anyone else having this problem?
Dan_Oney

Re: All Ships are "Offline"

Postby Dan_Oney » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:01 pm

Ok now they are working :s. Does anyone know which ships have most EU players on?
Dan_Oney

Postby Rappy » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:47 pm

Most English players are on ship2.
Rappy

Postby Dan_Oney » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:50 pm

Rappy wrote:Most English players are on ship2.

Ahhh ok thanks. Is there anyway to lower the settings on the game? Because for some reason, after I have selected my character and started the game, it becomes very jittery and extremely slow, and crashing etc, even though a few months ago, my computer ran the game perfectly fine :s
Dan_Oney

Postby Rappy » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:54 pm

Dan_Oney wrote:

Ahhh ok thanks. Is there anyway to lower the settings on the game? Because for some reason, after I have selected my character and started the game, it becomes very jittery and extremely slow, and crashing etc, even though a few months ago, my computer ran the game perfectly fine :s

Just wait it out. That occurs after updates for me too. I'm not too sure what it is. Possibly downloading a new video to the big screens. If you want to set the options lower you have to pick the second option on the launcher.
Rappy

Postby Dan_Oney » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:33 pm

Rappy wrote:
Dan_Oney wrote:

Just wait it out. That occurs after updates for me too. I'm not too sure what it is. Possibly downloading a new video to the big screens. If you want to set the options lower you have to pick the second option on the launcher.

Ohh I see, I thought it was just my computer :s haha. Thanks alot man.
Dan_Oney

Return to PSO2 Patch