New Private Server

Topics about modding PSU. The home of the offline project.

Re: New Private Server

Postby Chikinface » Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:29 am

Moved for lack of research anyway.
Chikinface

Postby TJ108 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:35 am

Raujinn wrote:Moved for lack of research anyway.

Alrighty, but quick question. When more research is completed and ready for the rest of the forum to get involved in, should I make a new thread or request this one be moved back?
TJ108

Postby LightDark » Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:45 pm

Please create a new thread instead. Of course, make sure it has actual research in it.
LightDark

Postby JCGamer01 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:32 am

essen wrote:Chill out. EGS development should resume in 2-3 months. I'm just waiting for a feature I need.
:shock: wow love to see what that feature is like and what kind neeto stuff come with it XD can you share bit light that feature :lol: if its private that cool but I like to know and what that is 8-)
JCGamer01

Postby TJ108 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:22 am

JCGamer01 wrote:
essen wrote:Chill out. EGS development should resume in 2-3 months. I'm just waiting for a feature I need.
:shock: wow love to see what that feature is like and what kind neeto stuff come with it XD can you share bit light that feature :lol: if its private that cool but I like to know and what that is 8-)

He did in this thread actually. He mentioned that it was not PSU related. If i where to guess I would say it is probably to do with the physical server computer, or possibly some software for file compression. Or could be just a personal thing he is waiting on before beginning again. In any case I do not think it will heavily effect the EGS servers other than that they are resuming development (Witch is great news for all of us!!)
TJ108

Postby Miyoko » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:56 am

Every time I play PSO2, I get mad at stupid design choices, and I realize how much I miss PSU.

When I heard development might begin again in a few months... Man, the excitement I felt was akin to that of PSU first being announced.

I hope everything goes well for you guys!
Miyoko

Postby essen » Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:35 am

Waiting on a language feature.
essen
Site Admin

Postby DRG Holy Panda » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:02 am

I so happy to hear that there may be a private server :D I dont know if you guys are attempting to make a server for the Xbox 360 console but if there is any way I can help by going around various sites posting id be glad too I wanta help in any way I can. I hope.this project is a success I pray that this project will happen :) (I also hope a 360 server can be made) but either way plz text me at (406 853 8109) if u can tell me anyway I can be of any help to the project thank you :)
DRG Holy Panda

Postby edevore » Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:16 am

I do think there are ways to exploit xbox 360 to run unofficial software without modding and without getting banned (well official 360 servers will go offline in due time but there might be ways to login to live locally some day - we hope anyways), I am currently looking into those ways so I plan to get results by the middle of this year coming up.
I do want to help with the 360 development if we can get the AOTI addon to run straight from cd/usb along with the psu standard copy for the xbox360...

if anyone is interested I will share my own thoughts for equal exchange, thanks for the interest for xbox360 @DRG Holy Panda
- Ugh!!! -
edevore

Postby AIDA » Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:49 am

edevore wrote:I do think there are ways to exploit xbox 360 to run unofficial software without modding and without getting banned (well official 360 servers will go offline in due time but there might be ways to login to live locally some day - we hope anyways), I am currently looking into those ways so I plan to get results by the middle of this year coming up.
I do want to help with the 360 development if we can get the AOTI addon to run straight from cd/usb along with the psu standard copy for the xbox360...

if anyone is interested I will share my own thoughts for equal exchange, thanks for the interest for xbox360 @DRG Holy Panda

There is not. You can use the JTAG hack, or the RGH hack to run unofficial software. Using the xk3y will not allow you to run unmodified software, just ISO files that are exact copies of retail games.

And when you JTAG or RGH, you will be banned eventually, because it's detectable.
AIDA

PreviousNext

Return to PSU Modding