New Private Server

Topics about modding PSU. The home of the offline project.

Re: New Private Server

Postby Sakarisei » Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:23 pm

essen wrote:PSO2 sucks at anything competitive. Can't TA. No the two fake TA missions don't really count. If it was good for TA you'd see me playing it. The only thing PSO2 rewards is the time spent on it waiting for random things to happen. The only competition there is seeing who can spend the most time playing a bad game.

When i refer... "competitive", is not because the game has got anything competitive. The reason is simple. The people are bored of PSO2, and because they want being the best, they try making videos of killing bosses in 1 minute... and because it... no thanks.
Sakarisei

Postby TJ108 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:04 am

essen wrote:PSO2 sucks at anything competitive. Can't TA. No the two fake TA missions don't really count. If it was good for TA you'd see me playing it. The only thing PSO2 rewards is the time spent on it waiting for random things to happen. The only competition there is seeing who can spend the most time playing a bad game.

Good, glad to hear you don't like PSO2 and its systems. Just one more reason to bring back PSU and continue EGS right?
TJ108

Postby PSO » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:29 am

It's good to hear that someone else doesn't like PSO2. It doesn't even feel like a Phantasy Star game.
PSO

Postby Sakarisei » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:36 am

PSO wrote:

It's good to hear that someone else doesn't like PSO2. It doesn't even feel like a Phantasy Star game.

The problem of PSO2 is... the marketing orientation. If you remember right, PSO and PSU was serious games... yes, both are repetitive and monothemathic, but at least nice games when they made for us. But PSO2, although is a nice game... only because you can play with 11 players more fighting an entire small map for these players. However, since the MPAs were destroyed because Bingos, TACOs and more clothes... the game has got a non-sense goal...
Sakarisei

Postby RickHol » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:09 pm

Sakarisei wrote:
PSO wrote:

The problem of PSO2 is... the marketing orientation. If you remember right, PSO and PSU was serious games... yes, both are repetitive and monothemathic, but at least nice games when they made for us. But PSO2, although is a nice game... only because you can play with 11 players more fighting an entire small map for these players. However, since the MPAs were destroyed because Bingos, TACOs and more clothes... the game has got a non-sense goal...

I personally like PSO2 but thats mostely becuse its not made as a typical MMO like WOW or anything simular to it, but i totally agree on that it dossent relly feel like a Phantasy Star game (my First one being PSO on GameCube), for me a Phantasy Star game is you doing smaller missions at a time and fokus on that not jusst taking alot of and limited side missions and going to an open map and hope your target dossent get killed befor you get to it... PSO2 your Decent but not as fun as PSO or PSU
RickHol

Postby essen » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:00 pm

"going to an open map and hope your target dossent get killed befor you get to it"
All MMORPGs ever.
essen
Site Admin

Postby Chikinface » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:50 pm

Why are we talking about PSO2 in a thread about PSU in the PSU research area? Am I gonna have to move this thread?
Chikinface

Postby TJ108 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:48 am

Raujinn wrote:Why are we talking about PSO2 in a thread about PSU in the PSU research area? Am I gonna have to move this thread?

No because the thread its self is not involving PSO2 its the comments. And when PSO2 is mentioned it is to point out what is wrong with it, and why we need back the PSU servers, or to point out the features that will be found in the EGS project. Im sure we can all agree to stop talking about PSO2. Sorry for the misuse of this area.
TJ108

Postby SaltyFish » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:18 am

Raujinn wrote:Why are we talking about PSO2 in a thread about PSU in the PSU research area? Am I gonna have to move this thread?

durr hurr White Beast! Loli Lumia! Megid Spam! Filthy Beast Women!

There. We're back to PSU again. :)
SaltyFish

Postby Sakarisei » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:32 pm

I'm really sorry. About these, i'll talk it in other topic.
Sakarisei

PreviousNext

Return to PSU Modding