New Private Server

Topics about modding PSU. The home of the offline project.

Re: New Private Server

Postby TJ108 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:02 pm

RickHol wrote:Ooh wow jusst on a random feeling i looked jusst to see again if there is any project on a private server going on for this game today and i found this fresh one ^^ so at least i know there are people out there still intrested in making a server, wish i could do anything to help thoug but i can noting about coding or anything but i gladely sign up as a beta tester if i can in the future?

relly love PSU and i where relly sad when i learned the last server for the game shut down

I am happy to see that you are interested. If I do end up going my own way then you will be more than welcome to test it.
Right now I may end up just helping Essen in 3 months when he resumes his project. Unless my help is unwanted or I can't wait that long to work on it. (I will probably start working on something today)
TJ108

Postby RickHol » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:06 am

TJ108 wrote:
RickHol wrote:Ooh wow jusst on a random feeling i looked jusst to see again if there is any project on a private server going on for this game today and i found this fresh one ^^ so at least i know there are people out there still intrested in making a server, wish i could do anything to help thoug but i can noting about coding or anything but i gladely sign up as a beta tester if i can in the future?

relly love PSU and i where relly sad when i learned the last server for the game shut down

I am happy to see that you are interested. If I do end up going my own way then you will be more than welcome to test it.
Right now I may end up just helping Essen in 3 months when he resumes his project. Unless my help is unwanted or I can't wait that long to work on it. (I will probably start working on something today)

I belive it be for the better if you can coperate with each other, and im relly Exited to see some progress being made on a server =D so i can finnaly revive my old Character hehe and man all the stuff i lost when the PC server went down... My SAngeYasha and my Vijeri / Resist ;u; i miss my stuff
RickHol

Postby Sakarisei » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:25 pm

essen wrote:Wait 3 months, then ask again. Most of everyone is focusing on the offline mod at the moment. Me I'm building things that the server will need but that you can't help with until development resumes properly.

Great essen. I'm ready for waiting these months, but i would like seeing one of your posts talking about the private server of PSU after these months.
Sakarisei

Postby Nobody » Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:18 am

I was promised a prize for logging in on Sanic's Birthday. I hope you hold your end of the deal soon. Nobody forgets.
Nobody

Postby essen » Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:52 am

I hope you remember your username/password because I still have them.
essen
Site Admin

Postby hsome22 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:37 am

I still strangely remember my JP account info. Same one I used for the test server.
hsome22

Postby Vashyron » Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:42 am

essen wrote:I hope you remember your username/password because I still have them.

..Whoops!
Vashyron

Postby Mikuru » Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:51 am

I had made multiple accounts on EGS. I used random things like my school log in, and JP account info, all of which I still remember surprisingly. When the time comes, I will be looking forward to playing on the private server again. I learned a lot about how the game works and how to use CE, so being able to go further with online play should be fun!
Mikuru

Postby Rikku » Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:13 am

I sure as hell don't remember the various accounts I used to produce Magalou.

I lost my copy some time ago.
I'm digging through both the new and archived forums trying to find the JP PSU copy that was uploaded to Mega ...
Anyone have that link?

ED : Thanks Kaname. I completely forgot this forum had a search function.
Derp.

ED 2 : Looks like the link is down ...
Last edited by Rikku on Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rikku

Postby KanameChidori » Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:04 am

Rikku wrote:I sure as hell don't remember the various accounts I used to produce Magalou.

I lost my copy some time ago.
I'm digging through both the new and archived forums trying to find the JP PSU copy that was uploaded to Mega ...
Anyone have that link?

Here Rikku, I think this is it. viewtopic.php?f=6&t=434

Edit: Ah damn it is. Hmm I might have my copy left, I could upload.
KanameChidori

PreviousNext

Return to PSU Modding