"You know ... THAT" + the NDA

Topics about modding PSU. The home of the offline project.

"You know ... THAT" + the NDA

Postby Rikku » Mon May 20, 2013 11:27 pm

Generally speaking so no NDA will be broken, does anyone here honestly care about the re-release of the game?

I'm lukewarm about it. I am definitely excited for *blank* because I will be able to watch something grow with my linkshell/*Blank*. But generally speaking about *blank*, I feel that the *blank* is too *blank*.

*blank* should be able to be thought about, it shouldn't be a button mashing process. :)

That being said ... Screw the *blank* members. I want a *blank*.

My real question :
Does the NDA work like fight club?
Rikku

Re: "You know ... THAT" + the NDA

Postby Mewn » Tue May 21, 2013 2:16 pm

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn. There, I said it. Come at me Squeenix.

I'm in the beta and it plays a lot better than the original, which was absolutely abominable (bad enough that I was turned off it after an hour of the open beta). Doubt I'll get super into it, will probably just level a character through the content and maybe doss around in end-game. Couple of months entertainment isn't bad for a game.
Mewn

Postby Vashyron » Tue May 21, 2013 8:51 pm

Was in the Alpha and haven't bothered to play the Beta, while yes it is a huge improvement from the original game I probably won't be playing it.

Pretty much because I heavily lost interest in hotkey based MMOs, plus there's a subscription fee.
One of the biggest selling points of it being a "Final Fantasy" MMO doesn't draw me in either which I expect alone is actually a pretty big deal to others.
Vashyron

Postby Chikinface » Wed May 22, 2013 12:09 am

Subscription fee = no play from me. I would try it if it were f2p though.
Chikinface

Postby KanameChidori » Wed May 22, 2013 12:20 am

Mewn wrote:Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn. There, I said it. Come at me Squeenix.

I'm in the beta and it plays a lot better than the original, which was absolutely abominable (bad enough that I was turned off it after an hour of the open beta). Doubt I'll get super into it, will probably just level a character through the content and maybe doss around in end-game. Couple of months entertainment isn't bad for a game.

Ah damn lucky, I have been waiting to try it out for awhile FFIV was a huge failure but from what I have seen and read reborn looks like it has fixed a lot of the issues. I still haven't gotten in yet and I signed up with 3-4 emails. How long ago did you get your invite?
KanameChidori

Postby Mewn » Wed May 22, 2013 9:23 am

Can't remember. Sometime during phase 3.
Mewn

Postby SaltyFish » Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:49 pm

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/benchmark/

You can download the character creator/benchmark program... totally not unlike PS02.
SaltyFish

Return to PSU Modding