[ERROR]PHANTASY STAR PORTABLE 2 SAVE EDITOR

Topics about modding PSU. The home of the offline project.

[ERROR]PHANTASY STAR PORTABLE 2 SAVE EDITOR

Postby gendohikari » Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:56 am

The program "funkyskunk"
http://files-ds-scene.net/retrohead/pspo2se/?p=1
editing saved games gives me error updating the database "version.bin" and says that lack for example file "explevel.pspo2sedb".
What is the solution?
I could send by post the files that I need?
thanks
gendohikari

Re: [ERROR]PHANTASY STAR PORTABLE 2 SAVE EDITOR

Postby KanameChidori » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:18 am

Ok I have a very simple solution for you. Google Pro Custom Firmware then do that and just use CWcheat instead of a save editor.
KanameChidori

Postby funkyskunk » Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:40 am

Click the option "database" then "check for updates". What are you trying to edit? The application was built mainly for help with translating everything and being able to use the bank and type counter. Most hacks are very limited.

If you are still having problems, just delete the data folder and try re-downloading the databases and image pack.
funkyskunk

Postby gendohikari » Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:13 am

Thanks for replying but the problem persists. The database of the images are updated but no weapons, says failure "version.bin"
It could be you please pass me the folder "database" in a mediafile link for example?
My email is acemen15@hotmail.com.
And the "cwcheat" I can not use at the moment because I have a PSVita and theme of the plugins is not yet clear.

A greeting.
gendohikari

Postby funkyskunk » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:07 am

gendohikari wrote:Thanks for replying but the problem persists. The database of the images are updated but no weapons, says failure "version.bin"
It could be you please pass me the folder "database" in a mediafile link for example?
My email is acemen15@hotmail.com.
And the "cwcheat" I can not use at the moment because I have a PSVita and theme of the plugins is not yet clear.

A greeting.

Delete the data folder, like I said before, and let it re-download the databases. I'm not going to be able to email you anything to fix it, you can do it yourself. The other option is to delete the application completely and re-download it from scratch. Both are doing the same thing, deleting the version.bin file and all the databases and letting the app re-install them. If you still get problems after this then you must be using the wrong type of save file or something.
funkyskunk

Return to PSU Modding