psupedia.info help (From Spam)

Topics about modding PSU. The home of the offline project.

psupedia.info help (From Spam)

Postby 「Radio」 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:54 am

Hello this is taken from Daybreak Awaits in the spam section cuse i think it is important and i think i should move it over. That post is about how to add images and tables for your account like Essen's on psupedia.info
死の秘宝
「Radio」

Re: psupedia.info help (From Spam)

Postby Chikinface » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:14 pm

Paging Espiorage to this thread.

You can answer most of your wiki related questions by just looking at the source of a page. Hell, Essen's userpage even has a link for you to steal the code of his profile page, which takes you here: http://psupedia.info/User:Essen/StealMyProfile
Chikinface

Postby 「Radio」 » Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:51 am

Raujinn wrote:Paging Espiorage to this thread.

You can answer most of your wiki related questions by just looking at the source of a page. Hell, Essen's userpage even has a link for you to steal the code of his profile page, which takes you here: http://psupedia.info/User:Essen/StealMyProfile

No i mean like how to add photos to things like Gleaming Punishment. Since it doesn't have a picture yet :/
死の秘宝
「Radio」

Postby Chikinface » Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:41 am

There'll be some code on the weapon page already.. it's commented out but it looks like:

<!-- [[File:filename.jpg|thumb|right|Caption]] -->

Remove the <!-- --> and change the appropriate details. Remember to use the preview button to check it's working before you submit it and you'll be golden
Chikinface

Postby 「Radio」 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:39 am

Raujinn wrote:There'll be some code on the weapon page already.. it's commented out but it looks like:

<!-- [[File:filename.jpg|thumb|right|Caption]] -->

Remove the <!-- --> and change the appropriate details. Remember to use the preview button to check it's working before you submit it and you'll be golden

Thank you soooo much ive always wondered how to do this :D
死の秘宝
「Radio」

Return to PSU Modding