Hey.

Topics about modding PSU. The home of the offline project.

Hey.

Postby sleep » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:25 pm

How do I connect to this server? Where would I go to check? I downloaded and followed the instructions from threads in the archive but I can't connect it just stays at the "checking for updates" window. The loader has a spot to put an address for a private server, any idea what address I put in that section?
sleep

Re: Hey.

Postby solarboymatt » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:32 pm

What's this "loader" you're talking about? And the test server is currently down until there's more stuff to test. No ETA either.
solarboymatt

Postby sleep » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:47 pm

archives/forums/comments.php@DiscussionID=479&page=1.html
archives/forums/comments.php@DiscussionID=508&page=1.html

I have just reinstalled PSU + the expansion, so those files aren't there anymore. And cool, looking forward to when it's back up; I take it the server isn't finished and we have to be patient until it is. I'm just bored, looking to play online with people somewhere and can't find a server. Is there any way to play online or is it a wait until that's possible?
sleep

Postby solarboymatt » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:33 pm

Right, that one. For now, don't bother using it, since during the last test we had to use a modified .exe that automatically connects to the test server, among other things.

And yeah, the server is still under heavy development, so all we can do right now is wait.
solarboymatt

Return to PSU Modding