Probably the oldest PSU screenshots and videos out there

Thanks for making me the happiest woman in Telford. I love the Penis, thanks, Mandy Rowbottom.

Probably the oldest PSU screenshots and videos out there

Postby KanameChidori » Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:58 am

So I came across a guy's Youtube channel that has videos and screen shots from the PSU JP Beta, I've never seen the game in that state before (I started in like mid 2008). Pretty neat stuff. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbJvbf8_2Js for example.
KanameChidori

Re: Probably the oldest PSU screenshots and videos out there

Postby Agrajag » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:07 am

A few years back, there were a few videos available of super early versions of PSU, but unfortunately, those have been slowly disappearing from the internet. The oldest screenshots I can quickly find now are from from the De Ragnus in Raffon Meadow days.

Kinda of note, the oldest english screenshots/videos are from quite a ways before the game came out. Sega was pretty serious about trying to make PSU a thing in the west (see also: "Bukra" weapons for US/EU magazines), but sadly it ended up... how it did.
Agrajag

Postby shade » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:16 pm

KanameChidori wrote:I've never seen the game in that state before
I don't see any real differences between this beta and contents available in the 360 beta or final release.

There are some old screnshots on some videogame website like 4Gamer.net, Gamekult orJeuxVideo.com.

But I think the oldest things that can be found are trailers, like the one from E3 2004 (when PSU was supposed to be a combination of PSO2 and PSV :] ), TGS 2005 or this undated one (sadly only seen on Nico², a free account is required to see it).

Maybe some 2004~2006 Famitsu Wave DVD contain interesting things... I'll check the one I've.
shade

Postby Max B » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:04 am

Nostalgia, huh.
Max B

Return to Spam