Help would be appreciated. >.<

I'm sure PSO2 will get a US version some time this century. Meanwhile there is a patch and this is the forum where you can discuss it and get help with issues.

Help would be appreciated. >.<

Postby Morphiiine » Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:00 pm

Hey there, I'm having trouble getting the English patch to work properly. I've made sure to extract both the large files and main files to bin/data/win32. I've even tried moving them there after I open the launcher.

The main menu is supposed to be translated to help with character creation, right? If not, I apologize. I haven't actually logged in game to see if anything past the menu is translated.

Nothing is changing for me at all in the menu though when I start up each time. I could play like this, but I would really rather go through the character creation in English. Thanks in advance for any help.
Morphiiine

Re: Help would be appreciated. >.<

Postby Rikku » Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:53 pm

Hmm, it should be working for you then :(

I played just fine with the main file last night, and yes character creation is translated :3

I say just try using the main patch for now :)

... Please don't yell at me.
Rikku

Postby Morphiiine » Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:06 pm

I wouldn't yell at someone trying to help :P

Tried moving just the main patch in, and taking out large files. No good either. All character creation text is still in Japanese.

My luck is the worst, I swear.
Morphiiine

Postby Morphiiine » Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:36 pm

I got it figured out. Instead of dragging and dropping, I just extracted the files. Dragging and dropping works but the other didnt for some reason. I'm used to just having to extract mods for other games. Thank you for making the english version btw! Gonna help tons creating a character. :P
Morphiiine

Postby Rikku » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:03 pm

:P Alrighty, glad it worked for you. The files need to be overwrit so, yuppidy doo woo!

Have fun!
Rikku

Return to PSO2 Patch