Working Turbo Script

I'm sure PSO2 will get a US version some time this century. Meanwhile there is a patch and this is the forum where you can discuss it and get help with issues.

Working Turbo Script

Postby SimplyModest » Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:11 am

Sincere apologies if this has been asked and answered already, but would anyone happen to have a working script/program for enabling a turbo-key for a keyboard+mouse in PSO2?

It would be really helpful to reduce the wear on my computer equipment (and anyone else's who may want this) while using certain PAs, looting, or those annoying buttons in the Lillipa TA.

Huge thanks in advance!
SimplyModest

Re: Working Turbo Script

Postby expfull » Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:31 pm

Think this is all blocked via GG, but I wonder if a hardware turbo works… I have a licensed hori 360 that I'll give a try.
expfull

Postby SimplyModest » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:52 am

I don't quite think such a thing would be blocked by GG because I've seen others recently offer to pass around macros for other activities. (Ex. Triple/Quad-stepping)

Thanks for replying though and feel free to let us know if your idea worked. I don't believe my keyboard is capable of something like that, but it still may help someone out!
SimplyModest

Postby JinxGenius » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:10 am

I'm using razer nostromo and I can program all sorts of combo into buttons, for example, Infinite E button after pressed,

and it really work, finish pressing the trigger button in 1 sec
JinxGenius

Return to PSO2 Patch