can't sing in :(

I'm sure PSO2 will get a US version some time this century. Meanwhile there is a patch and this is the forum where you can discuss it and get help with issues.

can't sing in :(

Postby nsalouli » Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:40 am

idk why i cant sign in its Japanese -_- i get this pic if anyone can know i'm sure about my acc

nsalouli

Re: can't sing in :(

Postby Rappy » Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:18 am

Rappy

Postby AIDA » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:19 pm

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=204836

Error 678 - Need to accept the Terms of Use

Head to the ISAO user site and accept the Terms of Use.

For this part, I'd recommend downloading this Google Chrome extension - It translates lots of the ISAO site, along with having a handy little japanese symbol box for defeating the captcha boss.

Once you login to the ISAO site and get past the Japanese Captcha, there should be a bit of scrollable text. This is the Terms of Use, that you must agree to in order to connect to the game. Below that text should be two buttons. Click on the top button to say "I agree". Wait for it to process, then click the only button there Logout.

Return back to PSO2 - you should be able to get in now.
AIDA

Postby nsalouli » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:35 pm

AIDA wrote:http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=204836

Error 678 - Need to accept the Terms of Use

Head to the ISAO user site and accept the Terms of Use.

For this part, I'd recommend downloading this Google Chrome extension - It translates lots of the ISAO site, along with having a handy little japanese symbol box for defeating the captcha boss.

Once you login to the ISAO site and get past the Japanese Captcha, there should be a bit of scrollable text. This is the Terms of Use, that you must agree to in order to connect to the game. Below that text should be two buttons. Click on the top button to say "I agree". Wait for it to process, then click the only button there Logout.

Return back to PSO2 - you should be able to get in now.

i did this now when i extract the English patch i get a black screen after the intro can u help ?!
don't say get a better lap i've played it in japanese -_-
nsalouli

Return to PSO2 Patch