got 2 problem to start the game.

I'm sure PSO2 will get a US version some time this century. Meanwhile there is a patch and this is the forum where you can discuss it and get help with issues.

got 2 problem to start the game.

Postby seiffer » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:57 pm

first problem is an error with the updater.exe (i'm new to pc gaming and pc in general so i don't know how to take a sreen picture with the pc)

i can still continue past that one but for the second one it's the black screen after the intro, i've downloaded all the patch from here (the last one of course) and extracted them directly in the win32 of the game

the launcher is still in japanese! i tried the 3 button, the one that do a files check and still got the same black screen after that

my graphic card is a geforce gt 220

here's the spec of my cpu: intel(R) core(TM) i3 cpu 530 "2.93ghz
ram: 8.00 go
windows 7 64bits

thanks for any help
seiffer

Re: got 2 problem to start the game.

Postby seiffer » Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:11 pm

also when i try the translation launcher i got a message saying : ( the files for pso2 and the patch are not recgnised by tis application, maybe you have updated?

please prceed with caution and check for updates on the patch homepage! )

after taht i got a message asking me to run the pre-update in the background and when i click ok i got a message saying that an unmanaged exception occured and that the specific files cannot be found
seiffer

Postby CyberMan » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:52 am

Firat alt all, make full game check - try the third button on launcher. This will updates your client to the latest version. Next - ater downloading - there will be some errors with user rights. And third - update your graphics cadr drivers from www.nvidia.com
CyberMan

Postby seiffer » Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:17 am

already done that and still the same....

anyway thanks for trying to help
seiffer

Return to PSO2 Patch