to Agrajag ,i want translate english to chinese

I'm sure PSO2 will get a US version some time this century. Meanwhile there is a patch and this is the forum where you can discuss it and get help with issues.

to Agrajag ,i want translate english to chinese

Postby hotaru1314 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:21 pm

forgive me poor english.I see your en patch.it's a great work.
you know,there are many chinese player pso2(both simplified and traditional)
so i want to translate it from english or original japan version to chinese
could you give me some support?
hotaru1314

Re: to Agrajag ,i want translate english to chinese

Postby Chikinface » Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:46 pm

With the increased interest in non-english versions of the patches I'm thinking a couple of forum changes may be necessary to better accommodate them. As in a forum for the threads on them so they don't get lost in this general section and a thread containing information needed. I'm working around the clock on university assignments so I can't promise anything myself just at the moment..

I know this doesn't answer your question, but I figured this is an appropriate place to bring this thought up..
Chikinface

Postby Agrajag » Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:52 am

Sorry, didn't mean to forget about you, it just sorta happens.

For anyone interested in translating the game to another language:

The software to rebuild the files is generally private, so... This is the current version of the translation. Make appreciable progress on translating it to your language of choice, send it to me, I can make you a test patch. Make enough progress, I can set up something so you won't have to get me to compile your test patches any more.
Agrajag

Postby Magil » Sun May 12, 2013 11:41 pm

I was reading the post above of Agrajag about the other versions of the patch in others languages.. i have started to translate the file above in Italian 3 days ago.. i have alot of free time lol for now ( sorry for the little offtopic)
Magil

Return to PSO2 Patch