Sudden character deletion

I'm sure PSO2 will get a US version some time this century. Meanwhile there is a patch and this is the forum where you can discuss it and get help with issues.

Sudden character deletion

Postby heiosnabradia » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:02 am

I hadn't played pso2 in awhile and I had a few updates to go through, but when they finished and and I had added the english patch and logged in I logged into every single ship and my character was missing and it only gives me the option to create a new character with costs 500 AC.
heiosnabradia

Re: Sudden character deletion

Postby Qwerty » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:33 pm

You're missing something then. They routinely change the order in which the ships are displayed, make sure that you are logging into the correct ship.

If the character had truly been deleted from the account, then it would not require you to spend AC to make another.
Qwerty

Postby heiosnabradia » Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:04 am

Qwerty wrote:You're missing something then. They routinely change the order in which the ships are displayed, make sure that you are logging into the correct ship.

If the character had truly been deleted from the account, then it would not require you to spend AC to make another.

I have, I checked every single ship at least 4-5 times over and to no avail, my character is just gone, I dunno is it possible that if you're inactive for a long while they delete characters or something? I just can't figure out why this would happen.
heiosnabradia

Postby Maronji » Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:22 am

heiosnabradia wrote:
Qwerty wrote:You're missing something then. They routinely change the order in which the ships are displayed, make sure that you are logging into the correct ship.

I have, I checked every single ship at least 4-5 times over and to no avail, my character is just gone, I dunno is it possible that if you're inactive for a long while they delete characters or something? I just can't figure out why this would happen.

So you've checked every single ship. All 10 ships. From top to bottom. And you still can't find your character? Not a single ship gives you two choices and forces you through the "500AC to make a new character" notification?

I don't know. Maybe you encountered some sort of rare account bug or something? I'd check one more time, and I'd make double-check to make sure you don't skip over a ship.

Otherwise, you might have to send in a ticket to Sega. Have you tried asking around at PSO-World to see if they can help you at all? There ought to be someone that can translate for you there, if worst comes to worst.
Maronji

Postby heiosnabradia » Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:10 am

Maronji wrote:
heiosnabradia wrote:

So you've checked every single ship. All 10 ships. From top to bottom. And you still can't find your character? Not a single ship gives you two choices and forces you through the "500AC to make a new character" notification?

I don't know. Maybe you encountered some sort of rare account bug or something? I'd check one more time, and I'd make double-check to make sure you don't skip over a ship.

Otherwise, you might have to send in a ticket to Sega. Have you tried asking around at PSO-World to see if they can help you at all? There ought to be someone that can translate for you there, if worst comes to worst.

Okay so before I was going to reply to your response I figured I'd log on yet again to check all the ships to see if anything changed. I logged into ever ship on the first try except ship 02, it wouldn't let me log in the first time, but after several log in attempts and an unusually long waiting to get logged into the ship, a character finally showed up. I'm really not sure what was up but I'm glad it worked itself out. thanks everyone for the quick responses.
heiosnabradia

Postby Maronji » Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:14 am

Glad to know that everything worked out. Maybe there was a hiccup in the database or something.

I was starting to worry that there was some really evil account bug at work here. I mean, it's not normal to check all the ships, find nothing, and be forced into making another character.
Maronji

Postby Chikinface » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:12 am

After PSU's infamous "certain controllers will cause the doors to use the wrong texture" bug little would surprise me..
Chikinface

Postby heiosnabradia » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:51 pm

Yeah so am I, hopefully nothing like this happens again. Haven't heard of the other bug with the controller but it sounds like something I don't wanna run into.
heiosnabradia

Return to PSO2 Patch