OBSOLETED

I'm sure PSO2 will get a US version some time this century. Meanwhile there is a patch and this is the forum where you can discuss it and get help with issues.

Re: Story Patch ver 0.45 Discussion/Bug Report Thread

Postby essen » Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:40 pm

My point was that using a full date in this format couldn't be confused. Partial dates can be.
essen
Site Admin

Postby idolon » Sat May 04, 2013 9:50 pm

AIDA wrote:Except that the "/" character *shouldn't* be used in Windows filenames - Some users might have issues with it.

It's more of a "can't" than a "shouldn't". At least, Windows 7-8 won't let you use slashes in filenames.
idolon

Postby lord_phr0zen » Sat May 11, 2013 3:50 pm

idolon wrote:It's more of a "can't" than a "shouldn't". At least, Windows 7-8 won't let you use slashes in filenames.

I'm not saying that the patch should have slashes in the filename. But you definitely can and it's quite easy to do.

lord_phr0zen

Postby essen » Sat May 11, 2013 4:40 pm

These aren't slashes, but "fraction slash" or "division slash", whichever you used. Different character entirely. Dates aren't fractions or divisions.
essen
Site Admin

Postby sesheron » Thu May 16, 2013 3:42 am

How about a real question.

Does the 5-2-2013 story patch still work?
sesheron

Postby Lorisor » Thu May 16, 2013 5:57 am

I was wondering if this was because of the story patch.

I seem to have an issue with missions where I start a mission and everything is fine until I get to the single party area then suddenly I can no longer move or access any menus though I can move the camera just fine. I use a PS3 controller. It's happened a few times before hand but now happens primarily in the single party area the moment I load into the area it happens.

if that's the case is playing without the story patch all I can do?

Edit: also, can't use the keyboard either and I've tried the scroll lock thing and that isn't it either.
Lorisor

Postby sesheron » Thu May 16, 2013 12:46 pm

this sometimes happens when Koffie has something to tell you in the message box on the top left corner. But usually after you click through the dialog, you can move again.
sesheron

Postby Lorisor » Thu May 16, 2013 9:36 pm

The problem is that her dialog doesn't actually pop up, instead nothing pops up and no matter what I've pressed (I've pressed every key on the keyboard and controller) I can't do anything. I kind of figured that's what it was but to say the least it just kept happening as if there was no way around it. If it helps it happens on Nab Rappy Capture, maybe if I finish that mission off THEN install the patch I'll be fine? I had a level 20 character and not once did it do something like that. I kind of thought it might have been the 05-15 update that was clashing with the story patch.
Lorisor

Postby idolon » Fri May 17, 2013 2:10 am

The Koffee thing only happens in the lobby. I have had the same thing happen a few times during TAs before this update, but I was never able to find a real cause for it. I'd say it's more than likely that the story patch needs to be updated for the latest game version.
idolon

Postby suachua » Fri May 17, 2013 2:26 am

I got a black screen in the story quest "Eerie Naberius" at matter board 3. Can you check it ? I use 2/5 patch
suachua

PreviousNext

Return to PSO2 Patch