PSO2 final: English Patch

I'm sure PSO2 will get a US version some time this century. Meanwhile there is a patch and this is the forum where you can discuss it and get help with issues.

Re: PSO2 final: English Patch

Postby Agrajag » Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:12 pm

Sorry about that, not sure what happened there. Primary host has been updated with the new version.

I swear it wasn't updated when I went to sleep last night.
Agrajag

Postby Chikinface » Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:12 pm

Least you didn't post in the wrong topic. c:
Chikinface

Postby Agrajag » Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:40 am

Main patch preliminary update is done.

A few skills are missing, a bunch of stuff is rough around the edges. Please let me know about new untranslated messages.
Agrajag

Postby Agrajag » Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:02 am

Final update for this week is posted.

This one actually includes the new stuff! Potentials are still missing, but everything else should be there.

Small bit of good fortune, the large files haven't needed an update for almost 2 months now.
Agrajag

Postby Agrajag » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:28 am

Minor update. Various odds and ends (stuff for "My Set" and ARKS Ship GP, some EQ notifications), then AIDA et. al. got a bunch of character appearance names (clothes, voices, etc), lobby action names, Nyau's chatter (hence why the patch doubled in size--this one's going to get put into the large files whenever that needs an update, I can't see them updating it often), a few quest descriptions, and a couple tips done.
Agrajag

Postby Agrajag » Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:53 am

Maintenance update. They added 2 new block descriptions (both just for ultimate/XH quests--one PC only, one shared), but since that text already existed, it was trivial.
Agrajag

Postby Agrajag » Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:53 am

Predownload decided to be generous this week, so no "preliminary" update this time.

Nyau's chatter has been moved into the large files, most of the new content should be translated (within standard norms--very little operator chatter is done, clothes/accessories aren't done, etc).
Agrajag

Postby Agrajag » Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:31 am

Alright, bit of cleanup, bit of new stuff. The jerks decided to update _one_ of the large files, without even changing any of the text in it (sigh), but everything else had to be rebuilt anyway.

Biggest things:
Princess Sukuna->Sukuna-hime.
Aculpus->Aqulupus (we still aren't certain on "Tarvolpus"--probably "Turbolupus", but "turbo" tends to be written "taabo", while this is "tarubo")
Agrajag

Postby Agrajag » Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:30 am

Minor update this week, updated for compatibility, translated the LQ, fixed a few errors.
Agrajag

Postby Agrajag » Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:04 am

Patch updated for new game version. All files have been updated.

Backfilled a little of the old missing stuff (mostly just enemy titles). I know we're running behind on potentials and anything involving Henrietta, but those are going to be major time investments to get done, and we haven't had the chance.

(Henrietta's also incredibly dull. She makes Brigitta look like Melitta.)

There was an issue trying to sync the files across all the hosts. If you get a 404, just keep trying, at some point you'll get onto the server that has what you want.
Agrajag

PreviousNext

Return to PSO2 Patch