PSO2 final: English Patch

I'm sure PSO2 will get a US version some time this century. Meanwhile there is a patch and this is the forum where you can discuss it and get help with issues.

Re: PSO2 final: English Patch

Postby Agrajag » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:03 am

Fixed the main patch (and added some more of the pet UI stuff) and reuploaded it.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Agrajag

Postby Agrajag » Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:40 am

Updated the main patch with... whatever Mewn's been doing (think a few skills got done, some navigator chatter, various other miscellany).
Agrajag

Postby Agrajag » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:51 am

Preliminary update on the main patch (and the large files didn't need an update); JP enemy/e-trial one will be tomorrow once a bit more's done. Espio's absent and I'm ill, so this one's not really our best work.

Someone on the Russian team noticed a file that'll need to be added to the large files patch. For the time being (as in, tomorrow) it'll be in the main patch; it'll be migrated to the large files the next time that gets updated.

Bonus: for the first time in a while, we've gotten new NPCs named after minor planetoids. They're as follows:
ピッカ: 803 Picka
アールチェ: 677 Aaltje
ヤーキス: 990 Yerkes

EDIT: If you downloaded the patch in the past two hours or so (so between when I posted it about 11:45 PM eastern and 1:30 AM eastern), redownload. I forgot a file in it.
Agrajag

Postby Agrajag » Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:07 am

Final patch for this week is up. Still a few things missing, but I'm fairly okay with how it turned out.

(Thanks to EspioKaos as always.)

Note: The NPC "Aida" is most likely named after the opera (notice the pronunciation--Ah-ee-da matches the kana they use) and not after the community member. Nevertheless, I am very slightly saddened at the lack of an Agrajag.
Agrajag

Postby Agrajag » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:56 am

Updated the main patch (and only the main patch) for the new game version.

They changed a few lines in the recycle shop, haven't gotten the chance to translate them. This is the part of the year where translation updates are likely to be spotty (blame daylight savings time; because the US moves its clocks forward before the rest of the world, there are a few weeks where the game update's not uploaded until rather shortly before I have to go to sleep).
Agrajag

Postby Agrajag » Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:02 pm

Fixed an issue with the main patch, redownload.
Agrajag

Postby Agrajag » Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:06 am

Updated all patches for the new game version. Note that the main patch is a preliminary build, I'm aware things are missing. We'll hopefully fix it in the next few days.
Agrajag

Postby Agrajag » Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:49 am

Final main patch for this week is up. Still missing a few things, probably fill those in next week or the week after.
Agrajag

Postby Agrajag » Wed May 11, 2016 4:04 am

Updated the main patch for some of the stuff being added this week. We're still working our way through the gathering menus.

This patch update marks the first one using compressed ICE archives (I know, it only took 3 years to get it in good enough shape to use...); I've spot-tested parts of it, but not the entire thing. Please let me know if you experience any crashes, blank strings, etc.
Agrajag

Postby Agrajag » Wed May 11, 2016 12:07 pm

Alright, so... people are reporting crashes and I have nowhere near enough time to chase them down, so I uploaded a non-compressed version of the main patch.
Agrajag

PreviousNext

Return to PSO2 Patch