Looking for current patch translations

I'm sure PSO2 will get a US version some time this century. Meanwhile there is a patch and this is the forum where you can discuss it and get help with issues.

Looking for current patch translations

Postby nanacress » Thu May 26, 2016 10:09 pm

Heyo, admin of the Pso2 Arks-Visiphone wiki site(in development) here. We're still a very long way off from being done(think of it as a huge climb uphill, then a plateau of keeping the site updated), but what sets our wiki apart is that you can sign up and add things to the site itself using the Mediawiki structure. It has been only a few dedicated contributors and I so far on this project though.

In addition to getting first post approval(?), I was hoping that someone would be able to provide me a listing of weapon/equipment/items/etc that are translated in the patch. I've been working with the people at pso2es to obtain the japanese entries of items, and while I have gotten many things translated, I wanted to make sure that I don't have any conflicting translations. There was also the issue of adding items not available in pso2es.

As of right now, I've been currently updating our own Google sheet that records everything that is currently on the wiki. Which is to say it is mostly just weapon listings.
A new skin is also being developed, so the site should look better after we get the kinks worked out.
http://pso2.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Main_Page

If you're interested in getting in touch with me, you can find me on the discord server at:
https://discord.gg/0lvIaw1lTIQfeiPS
nanacress

Re: Looking for current patch translations

Postby Qwerty » Fri May 27, 2016 12:19 am

We don't do the item translations here. That stuff is all done by the Arks-Layer people, I believe.

Personally, I'm of the opinion that the quality of the item translations is a bit spotty; I don't use it, so I cannot help you.

Having done PSUPedia for years, I can only wish you luck in your endeavor. Those few dedicated contributors you mentioned? In my experience, that's all you will likely ever have. I hope I'm wrong. Godspeed.
Qwerty

Return to PSO2 Patch