Lol, Schthack.

Topics about modding PSU. The home of the offline project.

Re: Lol, Schthack.

Postby Sakarisei » Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:08 pm

Lolz, i've mistaken. They don't know how to play PSO haha. I've forgotten they don't play psu... xD
Sakarisei

Postby Macman » Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:43 pm

schlagwerk wrote:Btw, Macman your avatar. Smugleaf's tongue keeps making me think he is smoking a cigar and a pipe at the same time.
Snivy's a boss.
Macman

Postby M3rror » Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:07 pm

I'm not surprised. Honestly SEGA should shut them down. They only bring a bad vibe to the PSO name. After SCHThack left, it really did go downhill. This just proves further that SCHT is shit. DDoS them more Broomop :P
M3rror

Postby GAMA » Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:41 pm

never saw any issues with the server, aside from that litle thing that was shown earlyer... i guess theres a bit or dirt everywere if you look for it.
GAMA

Postby Macman » Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:20 pm

M3rror wrote:I'm not surprised. Honestly SEGA should shut them down. They only bring a bad vibe to the PSO name. After SCHThack left, it really did go downhill. This just proves further that SCHT is shit. DDoS them more Broomop :P
SEGA doesn't care, they don't even run the game anymore.
Also I still play from time to time so as long as you're willing to stay away from the forums (or have a huge constitution for horseshit), it's still a decent game.
Macman

Postby M3rror » Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:43 pm

Macman wrote:SEGA doesn't care, they don't even run the game anymore.
Also I still play from time to time so as long as you're willing to stay away from the forums (or have a huge constitution for horseshit), it's still a decent game.

I know they don't care. Obviously they know how to move on to the next game pretty easily considering EGS and all.
I stopped caring for the server and just decided to run my own and play with friends that way. Everyone just wanted to do TTF or shop on SCHT. The rest played in locked or solo rooms. Not much of a point in having a lot of players when they only want to do their own thing.
M3rror

Postby LightDark » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:00 pm

Macman wrote:Also I still play from time to time so as long as you're willing to stay away from the forums (or have a huge constitution for horseshit), it's still a decent game.

Game is horrendously broken in terms of balance; forum community is terrible, particularly with their current staff. Schtserv BB is a pathetic game at this point.

Fortunately, I play GC so I don't have to deal with their stupidity and the game would remain enjoyable if I ever return back to it.
LightDark

Postby Macman » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:17 pm

Balance doesn't matter when I'm just playing with friends. Jealous of Rainbow/Empress users, much?
Macman

Postby LightDark » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:26 pm

Macman wrote:Balance doesn't matter when I'm just playing with friends. Jealous of Rainbow/Empress users, much?

I own both actually so no; in fact, I despise them completely so I just keep them in my bank for eternity. Doesn't make any less different that the game was horrendously off-balance and now they are just making it even more so to the point where everything is about owning one or two of the top-tier weapons and competing who can kill the fastest with these stuff. Stupid? Yes, very much so.
LightDark

Postby Qwerty » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:32 pm

So in other words it's just like PSU.
Qwerty

PreviousNext

Return to PSU Modding