Lol, Schthack.

Topics about modding PSU. The home of the offline project.

Lol, Schthack.

Postby Vashyron » Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:22 pm

http://forum.diadu.net/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=30&start=10

BRAKESUX wrote:Sorry guys, was my friends birthday today, so went out drinking earlier and I subsequently passed out once I got back.

Anyway, I'll let these paypal logs do the talking.

To keep a long story short, I was in on it, since I was pretty much dirt broke at the time and my seasonal job didn't start up again until late May. Money being the foul temptress that it is, I agreed. It was initially supposed to be a 50/50 split with the money, but it quickly turned into him taking a lot more of the profits and leaving me with hardly anything because I didn't help with most of the sales. The plan was to have people on epvp buy GM items under the guise of them being hacked by a random person and then banning them later because BUYING HACKED ITEMS IS WRONG, selling them on the other hand is apparently okay though! I end up bailing on this in July, bring up that we need to stop doing this because of the morality of the whole thing, he agrees with me and we put an end to it. Aziz figured things out later by putting two and two together, I tell him everything, crono finds out I told him and tells me to take 100% of the blame, I put up with my reputation being tarnished, I get kicked off the staff not too long after we stopped selling shit by Lee for surprisingly unrelated reasons, and crono gets away with it completely free and is apparently still doing this himself now long after we agreed to stop as evidenced by the first post and it doesn't look like people have been getting banned for this after all either. So now it's no different than the standard "donations."

In total I walked away with about $350, crono gets over $840 in a span of 3 months.
I make more in a single paycheck from working legitly, so this whole thing was completely stupid and pointless.

So yeah, I'm pretty sure every staff member has succumbed to being corrupt at least once now, myself included. I guess that kinda happens when the entire administration is built off the foundation of it.

I am expecting this to end up on the schthack boards at some point and getting even more shit for it.
Vashyron

Re: Lol, Schthack.

Postby Macman » Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:31 pm

Read about that before.
PSO2's gonna kill the game, anyway.
Macman

Postby Chikinface » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:09 pm

What a bunch of dickheads
Chikinface

Postby solarboymatt » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:24 pm

Is anyone that surprised though?
solarboymatt

Postby Cisce » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:44 pm

I knew SCHTHACK were corrupt, however I didn't know they were this corrupt.

Honestly, SCHTHACK died to me when SCHTHACK left.
Cisce

Postby Sakarisei » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:34 am

Schthack, schthack, schthack...

This people doesn't know how to play real PSU. They just play a mixed version of legit + hacked (because lots of weapons are with 50-70h)...

Greetings
Sakarisei

Postby Mewn » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:23 am

Mewn

Postby GAMA » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:19 pm

i'm shocked.

oh well.
GAMA

Postby Macman » Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:31 pm

Sakarisei wrote:Schthack, schthack, schthack...

This people doesn't know how to play real PSU.
They don't play PSU...
Macman

Postby schlagwerk » Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:06 pm

And nothing of value is lost... <_<

Btw, Macman your avatar. Smugleaf's tongue keeps making me think he is smoking a cigar and a pipe at the same time.
schlagwerk

Next

Return to PSU Modding