PSU Aoti Cheat Engine codes

Topics about modding PSU. The home of the offline project.

PSU Aoti Cheat Engine codes

Postby zodiacos89 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:15 pm

Well i've been wondering searching the old forum to see if anyone posted codes for INF PP or exp modifier, but so far I haven't seen anything. I know Zero trainer has the code but i can't get it, so I was wondering if anyone has an idea as to where to get those codes. I've trien with PP but no luck. Also I would like to use this Topic for people to post any new codes they find in the game and that hasn't been posted on the old forum.

I will tell one. HP code starts with 12 and edns in 20 for current HP and 24 for max hp. So it would be like:
12XXXX20 (current hp)
12XXXX24 (max hp)

And messeta starts with 04, sometimes there are two meseta codes 043 and 044 it depends.

Well if anyone finds those codes or want to post another codes that hasn't been posted before, you can post them here
We will choose to hack, for a cheat beyond
It is not too late, It's your trainer, so don't say that it's cheat engine
We're never willing to give up 'til our trainer is built on our cheats
zodiacos89

Re: PSU Aoti Cheat Engine codes

Postby Daybreak Awaits » Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:39 am

almost everything u need to know is here (archives/forums/comments.php@DiscussionID=104&page=1.html#Item_0) also meseta and xp could be found alot easier by the following
Meseta
-go to item shop and have meseta in inventory
-on cheat engine, type in meseta amount
-buy anything (it really doesnt matter i buy monomates)
-type in new amount and hit next search
-pick first one and change value to 99,999,999 (or any amount)
-buy another item (i buy another monomate)
-sell items you have your meseta :D

Xp :D
-enter mission (doesn't matter)
-look under "status" for "exp or total xp"
-enter amount into cheat engine
-kill another monster
-type in xp amount hit next search and change any value, i would do all, (90,000,000 is lvl 200 ofline 69,000,000 for 180)
-kill yet another enemy and congrats :D you took the life of a no life and crushed it in 30 seconds :O
-k
Asking Alexandria!
Daybreak Awaits

Postby zodiacos89 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:25 pm

I knew that, the exp i want to modify is the exp that monster gives, i searched the old forum but nothing that i didn't knew already, also i don't want to jump right to lvl 200, but rather get more exp from enemies. This one is rather more difficult and tricky, but not imposible, zero already did it, but i can't get the codes from his trainer
zodiacos89

Postby Macman » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:24 pm

There was a few posts about editing quest levels, which would edit the levels of monsters. I tried it once with SEED Awakened S, bumped the monsters up from 130 to 180.
While I got a lot more EXP fighting these things (SEED-Vitace was throwing out 18000) the monsters took so much longer to kill and some were incredibly dangerous, I found it not worth it. Gaozorans were 2-shotting my 4000+ HP Beast.
Not to mention Dulk Fakis wasn't affected by the edit, he was still only level 140.
Macman

Postby Hominghead » Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:40 pm

Why would you even mod monster exp.
Look at your current total exp, then kill sth. look at it again, modify, kill sth. , max lvl.
Hominghead

Postby Agrajag » Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:05 am

Technically, it'd probably just require you to change one routine to increase the exp monsters give, but that's getting into asm edits and not data edits. There's a big table in one of the files that the game uses to calculate monster stats, including their exp payout, but unless you really want to edit all 50 or so levels (I'm assuming they skip quite a few levels in terms of what monsters actually can be), that's a bit obnoxious!

Macman wrote:Not to mention Dulk Fakis wasn't affected by the edit, he was still only level 140.
Each zone has its own base level, and each boss is on its own zone. You'd have the same problem if you tried to change the levels for, for instance, story missions (anywhere between 1 and 10 zones), MAG' (3 zones; 0-0-1-0-1-0-1, with zone 2 used for the cake sisters), Crimson Beast (3 zones; 0 RELICS, 1 Raffon, 2 De Ragan). Simplest rules for zones: If you change area type (Raffon->HIVE), each will be on its own zone. If you have two of the same map (Phantom Ruins duplicates one of the ruins blocks), the second time must be on a different zone. If you have a boss, it will be in its own zone; if you have two or more, they will each have one (with the exception of the Dark Falz test mission, which has two phases sharing one).

I swear I intended to make the actual documentation public, but it slipped my mind. Better late than never, I guess. (Calculated pointers in memory have the actual memory address they point to, so they're very convenient for memory editing. And yes, I know I have _very_ few set objects identified in that file; we have a more complete list... somewhere.)

EDIT: Whoops, forgot this. The enemy file breakdown kinda needs it.
Last edited by Agrajag on Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Agrajag

Postby zodiacos89 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:08 pm

Yea so far zero is the only one who made it with his trainer but he's not saying anything, and i can't seem to get the codes from his trainer. In his trainer he has an option where it adds more exp to monster without changing their lvl, the max is 9999 he added, but i thing it can go over that. Plus i don't like to shoot one monster and be lvl 200. Also he has the Photon Point codes, though it doesn't work with machinguns and the technics where you have to hold down the button to keep attacking. It seems that i will have to look for a way to get the codes from his trainer
zodiacos89

Return to PSU Modding