Nvidia sucks.

Topics about modding PSU. The home of the offline project.

Nvidia sucks.

Postby Rikku » Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:49 am

So I pre-ordered my Shield on the 22nd of July, and I had overnight shipping to go along with it as well. So I spent the 1st of this month playing games, waiting for my pleasant package to arrive.

They never shipped my order, and my order went through backorder instead so it'd ship this Friday ... So I figured, hey, let's go through Newegg and cancel that one, they won't let me down! Purchase success on Newegg.

I called Nvidia, was on the phone for a good fifteen minutes. The gal on the phone was nice enough, she said there would be an email confirming the order will be cancelled in a short while.

A few hours passed, I figured it was just taking them awhile. Then I got an email : "Thank you for ordering from NVIDIA. At your request, or at the request of the fulfiller and/or manufacturer, we attempted to cancel the following products from your order. Unfortunately, we were unable to stop shipment and you will be charged for these items." I audibly ranted about for flopping 20 minutes. Then became collected, and realized it was my own damned fault.

Now they're saying just refuse the shipment, return the product, and lose 60 dollars on tax/shipping w ...

FML
Rikku

Re: Nvidia sucks.

Postby essen » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:48 am

There's a website for that.
essen
Site Admin

Re: Nvidia sucks.

Postby KanameChidori » Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:34 am

Sounds about right, I was going to order the shield in a couple weeks but something similar to this happened to him as well so I said fuck it. I'll just order it on Newegg they have never let me down..yet.
KanameChidori

Return to PSU Modding