begginer qwestion

Topics about modding PSU. The home of the offline project.

begginer qwestion

Postby Kuro_n3ko » Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:53 pm

...like the title of the subject says..
can someone tell me if there is PSO style one pice part's (for cast) or in general in offline version...if yes can someone explane me how to make it avalable:)...thanq for reading my request:)
Kuro_n3ko

Re: begginer qwestion

Postby the SEGA shop » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:14 am

Check this thread out: archives/forums/comments.php@DiscussionID=25&page=1.html

it does involve having the hacked .exe and cheat engine installed however. happy modding :D
the SEGA shop

Postby Kuro_n3ko » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:39 pm

beside that one...like something hidden...or can be replace with other one...or like
example....
in the offline you can have (if hacked) withill and dark wing....something like this:D
thanq for the reply by the way:)
Kuro_n3ko

Postby shade » Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:48 pm

If you don't want to cheat, know that the PSO outfits/parts can be obtained by completing the Story Mode. I advise you to do that, because at the same time you'll also unlock every Free Mission and purchasable weapons/units/photon arts available offline.
shade

Postby Kuro_n3ko » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:36 am

that i did
i have a HUCAST..Lvl 200(and the lvl its not cheated..in 2 years i made it how i wanted:D....lv and skill.....
after i learnd how to use cheat engine(begginer hacking i mean by the way....fisrt menseta...then lvl...then when makeing a new character swamp with a NPC...and in the las few days weapon swamping:D...)
but wht i'm really after is a list with all the items...weapons..(skills if there are eny)...cast parts..clothes than can not by optanet onely if cheated..example illuminus coat:-???
and not create a new character and swamp wits an NPc...nono that i saved in my psu mooded folder how to swamp
like i sead i'm locking for that "thing" that is there but can not by normaly obtaned
example:
weapon: sangeyasha
code: 01060703
something like this:-???..i really hope you guys understand what i'm locking for
and i apreceate for all thows who reply or try to help me
thanq for all for reading and replaying(or helping) :D :D :D :D
Kuro_n3ko

Return to PSU Modding