【PSU:AotI】Client Download

Topics about modding PSU. The home of the offline project.

Re: 【PSU:AotI】Client Download

Postby shade » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:51 pm

Not yet. I don't know if a global value that scale all UI elements to the resolution exist. I tend to think it doesn't, because I've found several values that set different UI parts size. But it doesn't mean a global one doesn't exist, nor can't be created (by pointing other values to this one).

But recently, another long term issue, and a big one, was fixed by Agrajag : the broken (mini-)map.

I'm inviting every players who play in Custom Resolution to grab new *.exe on the 1st post, and thanking him (or maybe the opposite : thanks him in first then dl the new exe and enjoy the game).
shade

Postby scriptkiddie » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:04 am

When did he fix that?... You kept that one quiet. though i have been mia for a while. That shit drove me insane. Smart ass... :lol:
scriptkiddie

Postby shade » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:31 am

Once the minimap was fixed the 20th, things went fast. A workaround was found for the map but only in 1080p the 21st.
It was holded back in case of it would be possible to found a proper solution for any res., which was found the 24th.
But then, the 25th we've faced a "minor" issue on the map that mainly affected the online mode.
It was resolved between the 25th and the 26th, and finally time to edit and triple check every *.exe, it was released this afternoon, as soon as it was possible.
shade

Postby garmigade » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:03 am

e- nevermind fixed it.
garmigade

Previous

Return to PSU Modding