【PSU:AotI】Client Download

Topics about modding PSU. The home of the offline project.

Re: 【PSU:AotI】Client Download

Postby shade » Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:29 am

Yeah, sorry. I've missed the part where you said you "bought the physical copy of AotI and installed it".
The patch is for the JP ver. of PSU:AotI, the one you can dl from the 1st post if you don't already have it physically (like most people).

That said, there's a problem with the patch on your computer : PsuIlluminusOff.exe shouldn't go away. I know what it do that ("move PsuIlluminusOff.exe BACKUP >nul"), but I don't exactly know why the cracked PsuIlluminusOff.exe from the patch isn't moved to the game root folder when other *.exe (like PSUC.exe or ClemLauncher.exe) are. To patch the game, I advise you to follow steps mentionned in a message above.

And finally, to play online on Clem', (edit : you may need) the Manual Patch 27.03.2017, depending if their launcher/server can update or not the client (my patch already include their 10.01.2017 patch).
Last edited by shade on Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
shade

Postby Sushi VII » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:21 am

Nice this is awesome it finally works. Spent my whole Saturday trying to get PSU to work and it was worth it. Now to begin playing. Thank you very much for your time. It is much appreciated.
Sushi VII

Postby Sushi VII » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:36 pm

Just a question: I installed the higher resolution files and replaced them in my PSU folder. Im on a 40" widescreen hdtv so the words and icons are now very small and hard to read. How do I revert to the original resolution? I installed the 1280.720.7z file and placed it in my PSU folder but nothing happens.

It may not look small on the page but on my side its very small compared to the whole screen and squinting the whole time to read is giving me a headache lol

Sushi VII

Postby PikaFox » Sat May 20, 2017 1:45 am

Hello~ I currently am experiencing an issue when trying to run this in full screen. I can launch offline mode in window fine, but my computer's res doesnt mesh well with any of the provided resolutions, so its really not enjoyable at all.

Trying to run it in full screen however just has a black box pop up, then immediately disappear, as if the game just immediately crashes or shuts down. I have no idea as to why, and ive even tried turning off UAC to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
PikaFox

Postby shade » Sat May 20, 2017 12:30 pm

@Sushi VII : are you sure to use the 1280.720 to get back the original resolution ? I've just tried it, and don't get any issue with it.
However, your screen proves there is a problem somewhere. An interesting problem in my point of view. Just out of curiosity, if you still have it, can you upload the original screenshot on a website which won't compress and/or resize it ?
And if you're still experiment this issue, can you post all *.exe you have ?

@PikaFox : Hiya. If you want, I can provide *.exe that match your screen resolution.
Concerning the bug you encounter when playing in fullscreen, I can't be sure because I've only owned 4:3 or 16:9 monitors, but if you have a "non standard" monitor, it may be the problem.
Can you post your screen resolution, and tell if you play on a laptop or on a desktop ?
It can't be a UAC problem, and I doubt it's a DX one, otherwise you probably couldn't play in windowed mode.
shade

Postby PikaFox » Sat May 20, 2017 3:22 pm

Thanks for the help. My screen res is 1366x768, and im playing on a laptop.
PikaFox

Postby shade » Sun May 21, 2017 5:48 pm

I've added *.exe for your screen resolution. I can't say for sure it was to use a 16:9 *.exe on a 683:384 monitor (yeah... 683 is a prime, so it's an irreducible fraction... D: ) in fullscreen that caused crash, but you can try it.

I've also brought a minor edit on every offline *.exe : now, if user launch the game directly by clicking on the PsuIlluminusOff.exe and not by using the launcher online.exe, on the main menu, Offline Mode is now highlighted.
And replaced PSUC.exe/ PsuIlluminus.exe with the latest version used by Clem'.
Last edited by shade on Sun May 21, 2017 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shade

Postby PikaFox » Sun May 21, 2017 5:53 pm

Thanks~ I shall download and see how it goes :)
PikaFox

Postby PikaFox » Sun May 21, 2017 6:01 pm

I just noticed that the only resolution option its giving me is 1024x768, not 1280x720... So it seems i am unable to select the proper resolution to use the custom resolution, and im unsure why its not 1280x720
PikaFox

Postby shade » Sun May 21, 2017 6:12 pm

Probably because of your laptop integrated graphic chipset. And this (set your game to 1024x768) ?
PsuIlluminusOff_1366x768
PsuIlluminusOff_1366x768_minimap
If it works, I'll make a corrective for the online exe.
shade

PreviousNext

Return to PSU Modding