【PSU:AotI】Client Download

Topics about modding PSU. The home of the offline project.

Re: 【PSU:AotI】Client Download

Postby DS_Nadine » Fri May 15, 2015 12:17 am

KanameChidori wrote:
EP3 is not available yet. You should just hold off on putting in the time. I believe saves are going to be compatible but I'm not 100% on this. I think it was stated that your current saves would carry over with the patch. So you could beat EP2 and wait for EP3 and use your save.

Thx for the info! - Sorry to bother with N00b questions but is there a thread here where I can best keep up to date with this matter? (Browsed through the forums but didn't found anything...) :)

(Or is the 'Despair and Hope' Mod EP3?!)
DS_Nadine

Postby KanameChidori » Fri May 15, 2015 5:08 am

DS_Nadine wrote:
KanameChidori wrote:
EP3 is not available yet. You should just hold off on putting in the time. I believe saves are going to be compatible but I'm not 100% on this. I think it was stated that your current saves would carry over with the patch. So you could beat EP2 and wait for EP3 and use your save.

Thx for the info! - Sorry to bother with N00b questions but is there a thread here where I can best keep up to date with this matter? (Browsed through the forums but didn't found anything...) :)

(Or is the 'Despair and Hope' Mod EP3?!)

Yes Despair and Hope is the offline mod which will include EP3, along with the JP content, events, and more.
KanameChidori

Postby Tails » Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:58 pm

Hey, I am in a bit of a jam, I installed the AotI client and the offline mode works, I did the same exact steps for PSU but I can't get into the story mode option, I need some help please and thank you.
Tails

Postby Tails » Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:09 pm

Hey there I am in a bit of a jam, when I installed AotI I was able to get the offline mode working but when I did the exact same steps for PSU, the offline application launches but I can't select the story mode as it makes a buzzer noise when I select it.
Tails

Postby Girmew » Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:13 am

Ok I have tried everything that I ca think of to get this game going. I have tried downloading from the links provided (several times), running from the cds I have from the Japanese severs (cds refused to run), to running it from the English version of the game. I've gotten it this time to where it wants to run but as soon as the window pops up it closes. Any help would be very much appreciated.
Girmew

Postby marujemerald » Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:17 am

i need help i tried to install the game but this error keeps popping out whenever it goes to set up 2a. is that file broken? i keep re-download it like 5x. this happened in setup 1b but quickly resolved it by re-download it again but in the case of setup 2a its like aldakdnawdnwail

PSU install error.png
PSU install error.png (90.03 KiB) Viewed 86158 times

i try to install it w/o setup 2a and this shows up (it proves that the only problem is setup 2a. it searches for it)

PSU install missing set 2a.png
PSU install missing set 2a.png (142.97 KiB) Viewed 86158 times

so i really need the help that i could get. and thanks for the reply if possible
marujemerald

Postby knucklepunch13 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:20 pm

When I open PSU up it shuts down immediately after. Did I do something wrong?

also when i try to download the patch file that you say to open, instead of downloading anything it says "system file not specified" like a million times
knucklepunch13

Postby Halvos » Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:57 am

knucklepunch13 wrote:When I open PSU up it shuts down immediately after. Did I do something wrong?

also when i try to download the patch file that you say to open, instead of downloading anything it says "system file not specified" like a million times

Okay so I'm not 100% sure which one of the like four things I did all at once fixed this over all issue but where it is.

One: I allowed trojan:win32/rundas!plock past my fire wall which is probably one of the bigger things you need to do.
Two: Just to be safe I turned my fire wall off all together.
Three: I installed the bonus stuff first which is basically the orginal game with out the AotI
Four: I made sure the game Base game worked before installing the AotI

I'm not sure what fixed it but I was getting the same thing until I did all that.
Halvos

Postby Halvos » Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:06 am

Okay for those having issue I'm going to tell you what I did to get the game going from crashing the moment I started it to running smooth.

I'll be frank I'm not sure which of these actions fixed the issue.

One: I allowed the trojan detection to pass my firewall, I am not sure why but my fire wall reads a few of the files as malware
Two: To be safe I turned my firewall off all together.
Three: I installed the base game first then I added AotI

That's about it, if this doesn't help I am sorry.
Halvos

Postby KanameChidori » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:41 am

Halvos wrote:Okay for those having issue I'm going to tell you what I did to get the game going from crashing the moment I started it to running smooth.

I'll be frank I'm not sure which of these actions fixed the issue.

One: I allowed the trojan detection to pass my firewall, I am not sure why but my fire wall reads a few of the files as malware
Two: To be safe I turned my firewall off all together.
Three: I installed the base game first then I added AotI

That's about it, if this doesn't help I am sorry.

Anti-Virus programs and your firewall will almost always show cracked exes or files as malware or trojans, these are almost always false positives. What most likely happened is that it was blocking or quarantining the required files which would break the installation and cause the crashes on startup. The original is not required in anyway to play, so it was most likely one of the first two.
KanameChidori

PreviousNext

Return to PSU Modding