【PSU:AotI】Client Download

Topics about modding PSU. The home of the offline project.

Re: 【PSU:AotI】Client Download

Postby oxsoulfirexo » Sun May 21, 2017 8:49 pm

@shade I've aborted and retried several times but that doesn't work out. Install it do a different hard drive. I'll let you know if that helps. UPDATE: Even with a different install location the errors still come up. I hit ignore and one after another more of the data files pop up and I have to hit ignore several more times.
Last edited by oxsoulfirexo on Sun May 21, 2017 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
oxsoulfirexo

Postby PikaFox » Sun May 21, 2017 8:51 pm

Thanks for the help ^_^ its now the proper resolution. Ill try streaming it and see how well that goes for a while, hopefully no more crashes and everything will run perfectly :D
PikaFox

Postby shade » Sun May 21, 2017 9:09 pm

@oxsoulfirexo : try to see if files you've downloaded match the checksum.
shade

Postby oxsoulfirexo » Sun May 21, 2017 9:21 pm

@shade Where do I go to verify if the checksum matches?
oxsoulfirexo

Postby EnvoyOfLuck » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:34 am

Will installing the PSU overwrite any files from AoTI? Cuz I got AoTI first without realizing that the offline mode is different from the PSU one
EnvoyOfLuck

Postby Agrajag » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:24 am

Phantasy Star Universe should be in a different directory from Ambition of the Illuminus (by default, they installed to "C:\SEGA\PHANTASY STAR UNIVERSE" and "C:\SEGA\PHANTASY STAR UNIVERSE Illuminus"). They're not actually cross-compatible.
Agrajag

Postby DGEv_XJMW » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:25 pm

I tried running the patch for PSU, but no matter what I do, I keep getting this error message that the PATCH file cannot be found. What am I doing wrong? Here are some pictures of what I see.
https://imgur.com/gallery/WwCbO
DGEv_XJMW

Postby shade » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:20 am

You'd better install your game elsewhere, not in the windows "program files" folder.

I've tried right now to patch a fresh installation of JP PSU with the self-extracting 7zip archive, and it worked fine on my computer (W10).
shade

Postby DGEv_XJMW » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:01 pm

shade wrote:You'd better install your game elsewhere, not in the windows "program files" folder.

I've tried right now to patch a fresh installation of JP PSU with the self-extracting 7zip archive, and it worked fine on my computer (W10).

Wait. I have an OG version (DVD-ROM) of PSU (And AotI). Does that affect anything?
I'll in the meantime try to reinstall in a different directory and download the self-extracting patch instead.

EDIT : I reinstalled under the same C//: memory but not into the Program Files (x86) this time, however to no surprise, the result was the same. What else might be causing the patch to not find the file? Any ideas?
DGEv_XJMW

Postby Agrajag » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:31 pm

If you have UAC enabled, try running the patch as an administrator. I believe the PSU directory's not user-writable by default.
Agrajag

PreviousNext

Return to PSU Modding