【PSU:AotI】Client Download

Topics about modding PSU. The home of the offline project.

Re: 【PSU:AotI】Client Download

Postby Gilgamesh » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:56 am

i have an issue with the Downloads. i copied the very links from the first page and when i download them through this "mega" thing their icons don't look like pages like you guys and dont end in ".bin" and have little cones and are from VLC media player.... someone please help really want to play this game again
Gilgamesh

Postby merovingian » Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:46 am

Followed what you said and I have now managed to get AOTI DL. Now I an truly stuck, When I dl the file to allow offline despair etc I get this scrren in my dl's
merovingian

Postby shade » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:06 pm

What exactly are you trying to dl ?

IMO, the only thing worth trying is that :
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=108&p=5909#p5909
But keep in mind it's just a sort of trial version of D&H.

Currently, the game downloading should be done to enjoy what it normally offers offline.
shade

Postby merovingian » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:10 pm

When I run the game, I have figured out the top option is story mode. I am then asked to enter a psu id and password. I then get error 51
merovingian

Postby shade » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:56 pm

Did you apply the EN patch ?
shade

Postby merovingian » Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:00 pm

No, I read your OP but TBH I am not sure I know how to apply the patch
merovingian

Postby shade » Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:14 pm

1. Download the Offline AE/F/G Patch.
2. Extract its contents with 7zip (or any 7z file extractor if you've an other) to the root directory of the game. You'd have something similar to this screen.
3. Execute the PATCH.BAT file (by double clicking on it) and wait few seconds.
4. At this point, I'm not sure you can't already play to the game in english. But to finish this patch installation properly, you have to edit a text file, PsuIlluminus.ini. It's in "C:\Users\[Your Windows Username]\AppData\Local\SEGA\PHANTASY STAR UNIVERSE Illuminus\". You have to show hidden files to find it. Once you get it, open it with notepad, search the "Language" line, replace the J by AE (for the English, or F for the French, or G for the German language), save your change and close this file.

It's honnestly not that hard. At least if you can figure out what I'm trying to explain =]
shade

Postby merovingian » Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:59 pm

Ok, followed all this and did everything you stated, All worked well until i try to launch, I am now getting this screen... But it is in english lol
merovingian

Postby shade » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:20 am

It seems the game is correctly installed.

About your error... No idea. Nothing related to this game dl/installation/patching. After a quick research on google, it appears it can be related to an anti-virus. If you use one, try to disable it (or place PSU in its exclusion list).
shade

Postby merovingian » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:56 am

Hmmm, Ok I tried to re-install the game...It works fine again in JP, But when I redo all the steps, When I try to execute the patch it says a backup already exists...When I change J to AE in notepad and save, the game now refuses to launch.
merovingian

PreviousNext

Return to PSU Modding