【PSU:AotI】Client Download

Topics about modding PSU. The home of the offline project.

Re: 【PSU:AotI】Client Download

Postby shade » Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:29 am

Yeah, sorry. I've missed the part where you said you "bought the physical copy of AotI and installed it".
The patch is for the JP ver. of PSU:AotI, the one you can dl from the 1st post if you don't already have it physically (like most people).

That said, there's a problem with the patch on your computer : PsuIlluminusOff.exe shouldn't go away. I know what it do that ("move PsuIlluminusOff.exe BACKUP >nul"), but I don't exactly know why the cracked PsuIlluminusOff.exe from the patch isn't moved to the game root folder when other *.exe (like PSUC.exe or ClemLauncher.exe) are. To patch the game, I advise you to follow steps mentionned in a message above.

And finally, to play online on Clem', (edit : you may need) the Manual Patch 27.03.2017, depending if their launcher/server can update or not the client (my patch already include their 10.01.2017 patch).
Last edited by shade on Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
shade

Postby Sushi VII » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:21 am

Nice this is awesome it finally works. Spent my whole Saturday trying to get PSU to work and it was worth it. Now to begin playing. Thank you very much for your time. It is much appreciated.
Sushi VII

Postby Sushi VII » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:36 pm

Just a question: I installed the higher resolution files and replaced them in my PSU folder. Im on a 40" widescreen hdtv so the words and icons are now very small and hard to read. How do I revert to the original resolution? I installed the 1280.720.7z file and placed it in my PSU folder but nothing happens.

It may not look small on the page but on my side its very small compared to the whole screen and squinting the whole time to read is giving me a headache lol

Sushi VII

Previous

Return to PSU Modding