Can someone help me hack my character to be Ethan Waber?

Topics about modding PSU. The home of the offline project.

Can someone help me hack my character to be Ethan Waber?

Postby LevelSeven » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:41 am

I have AoTI for pc and I saw how you can make your offline mode character look like npcs. I've tried it at least 5-7 times and I just can't get it. Can someone please make a Ethan Waber character for AoTI offline for me please and send my the download link? Thank you very much.
LevelSeven

Re: Can someone help me hack my character to be Ethan Waber?

Postby Chikinface » Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:48 pm

We have guides for this in the archive... but I guess they should really be moved out of there at some point...

The best I can give you for now is a link to the old NPC/Appearance thread in the archives here: archives/forums/comments.php@DiscussionID=25&page=1.html#Item_0

Also moved this thread because it isn't research.
Chikinface

Postby Hominghead » Sun May 05, 2013 5:40 pm

LevelSeven wrote:I have AoTI for pc and I saw how you can make your offline mode character look like npcs. I've tried it at least 5-7 times and I just can't get it. Can someone please make a Ethan Waber character for AoTI offline for me please and send my the download link? Thank you very much.

If you still want that, hit me up on Youtube (i check mail there far more frequent than i check posts here).
I'll do that for you.
Hominghead

Postby LevelSeven » Sat May 18, 2013 5:53 pm

Hominghead wrote:
LevelSeven wrote:I have AoTI for pc and I saw how you can make your offline mode character look like npcs. I've tried it at least 5-7 times and I just can't get it. Can someone please make a Ethan Waber character for AoTI offline for me please and send my the download link? Thank you very much.

If you still want that, hit me up on Youtube (i check mail there far more frequent than i check posts here).
I'll do that for you.

What's your youtube?
LevelSeven

Return to PSU Modding