Test 1: Character creation

Topics about modding PSU. The home of the offline project.

Re: Test 1: Character creation

Postby MistressHime » Wed May 16, 2012 10:46 pm

Character creation is all fine except like stated no selecting a class type, but I may not have noticed.
People saying about it infinitely loading. You're only testing character creation do not forget.
Also encountered Google Chrome trying to tell me it was evil, stupid thing.
No other issues (except it may have reset my controller config, but I'm using Motion Joy with a PS3 controller anyway nothing that isn't 30 second fixable.)
MistressHime

Postby Rikku » Wed May 16, 2012 11:12 pm

I don't think anyone mentioned that we'd be able to choose our class at the start ...

PSU ≠ PSP2
Rikku

Postby _knot_ » Thu May 17, 2012 2:38 am

Great job! I'm excited to see more!
_knot_

Postby essen » Thu May 17, 2012 2:52 am

Restarted, please retry if you got infinite loading on a normal character.

Also please try cheating the character name, I think I didn't protect that at all.
essen
Site Admin

Postby nekoliono » Thu May 17, 2012 3:14 am

Infinite Loading didn't happen to me. I didn't need to create a character because there was already one there. The character was named Matt. And when I logged back in, I got a character named Saru Kazashi.

Chatting In-game doesn't work. You can type, but the words never come out.
Signature
nekoliono

Postby Rikku » Thu May 17, 2012 4:12 am

... I laughed my ass off.

EDIT: Shall I start a new screenshot thread for testing? Or is it really just not worth it ATM.
Rikku

Postby LightDark » Thu May 17, 2012 5:41 am

Rikku wrote:EDIT: Shall I start a new screenshot thread for testing? Or is it really just not worth it ATM.

Why can't you use this thread? The point of these test threads is exactly to include that (and to avoid mixing up tests).

Also, everyone, please don't move to other areas other than the floors of Clyez City. Don't enter counters, don't move to other lobbies, don't move to other planets. Anything like that will crash the lobby and prevent people from getting online.

essen wrote:Also please try cheating the character name, I think I didn't protect that at all.

You're right.
LightDark

Postby Jovi » Thu May 17, 2012 9:01 am

Made a female newman without incident. However, as others have mentioned, there were some characters on the account already.
Jovi

Postby Sakarisei » Thu May 17, 2012 10:07 am

nekoliono wrote:Infinite Loading didn't happen to me. I didn't need to create a character because there was already one there. The character was named Matt. And when I logged back in, I got a character named Saru Kazashi.

Chatting In-game doesn't work. You can type, but the words never come out.

Unafortunately, any char is generated randomly when you log in any account id and pass combination so... we can't prevent about this.

Greetings.

PD: LOL, Saru Kazashi is my char. You're very lucky on finding mu char!
Sakarisei

Postby MistressHime » Thu May 17, 2012 10:11 am

Apparently I either got PSU's character or, it renamed my female BEAST PSU. So it seems something is going wrong with reading username information and storing character information? I dunno, I just woke up my coding head is out of synch too...
Regardless I decided to remake my female beast, and lo and behold I'm still loading. It's only been a minute though so I'll give it a chance still.

Decided to try again only logging in with "Teziting". Still no die it seems I'm caught in infinite loading so someone exploded it possibly?
MistressHime

PreviousNext

Return to PSU Modding