Guild Wars 2 OBT this Friday ~

Topics about modding PSU. The home of the offline project.

Guild Wars 2 OBT this Friday ~

Postby Rikku » Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:19 am

I was wondering if any of you were planning to pre-purchase the game, and play it this weekend.

I'm pretty sure it's the same thing as TERA, where you buy the game and get access too all the tests as well.

I already know I'm buying this somewhere along the lines, so ... Yeah :P
Last edited by Rikku on Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rikku

Re: Guild Wars 2 CBT this Friday ...

Postby schlagwerk » Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:28 pm

I should be getting in via PAX East 2012 beta key but so far haven't been sent the client link. Also my parents are still in town until Sat night, so Sunday might be my only day to play GW2
schlagwerk

Postby Jovi » Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:52 pm

I've been pretty stoked about this game for some time now. I prepurchased a while ago so I'll definitely be there. It'll take a while for them to get all the emails sent out, but if you're impatient, I think there's a link floating around on the Guild Wars 2 Guru forum somewhere.
Jovi

Postby Rikku » Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:57 am

A link for what? lol :P

And I just bought my copy.

I'll be playing a Necromancer. Likely a boy named Wizel, or a girl named Rikku.
Rikku

Re: Guild Wars 2 OBT this Friday ~

Postby schlagwerk » Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:32 pm

Just got my email with the client link this morning.

I'm going Charr Engineer, but dunno which server. Depends on where the rest of my guild goes. If they enforce a first and last name like GW1, I'm so going with Nohman Imekatt
schlagwerk

Postby Jovi » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:00 am

You can indeed have only one name in GW2 if you'd like. Also, your server choice for the weekend beta events has no bearing on your choice at release so if none of your guildies are gonna be around, just hop on whatever. I'll be on Yak's Bend, and I think Rikku will be following suit. That all being said, they're implementing a "guesting" feature that will let anyone temporarily hop servers for free with some restrictions (like not being able to participate in World vs. World PvP).
Jovi

Postby Rikku » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:47 pm

Bumping this topic because there is another test coming up this Friday. We get to keep our characters we created last test for this test too.

I believe I will be in Yak's Bend once again, and more than likely will be playing with Jovi.

I'm a Level 18 (almost 19) Human Necromancer, *removed name for safe-keeping*. Send me a mail, or whisper me if you want to play in a group.
Rikku

Return to PSU Modding