PSU clementine shutdowns on launch

Topics about modding PSU. The home of the offline project.

PSU clementine shutdowns on launch

Postby Ziloers » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:08 pm

Well uh i tried the clementine forums but no one had any idea, so the offline psu works fine and all, but whenever i launch psu clementine it instantly shutdown itself, i tried turning off the firewall, antivirus. reinstalled the game 10 times at least.
Ziloers

Re: PSU clementine shutdowns on launch

Postby shade » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:40 pm

It shouldn't. In fact, game shouldn't directly work online either, but it shouldn't close directly.

If you've the client and the patch proposed here, you should able to launch the online client, then downoad their new version of the clementine.exe (it's what I should update in my patch), "ClemLauncher.exe.pat" iirc. All you've to do is to erase the old one, and rename this one by "ClemLauncher.exe", and use this to play online.

I think if you use the "custom resolution *exe", you may be able to play online directly.
shade

Re: PSU clementine shutdowns on launch

Postby Ziloers » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:18 am

shade wrote:It shouldn't. In fact, game shouldn't directly work online either, but it shouldn't close directly.

If you've the client and the patch proposed here, you should able to launch the online client, then downoad their new version of the clementine.exe (it's what I should update in my patch), "ClemLauncher.exe.pat" iirc. All you've to do is to erase the old one, and rename this one by "ClemLauncher.exe", and use this to play online.

I think if you use the "custom resolution *exe", you may be able to play online directly.

I actually downloaded their new launcher too, basically the launcher works fine but i click play and the game launches and shutdowns directly. Not sure what seems to be the problem.
Edit:From the original game launcher, story mode works fine, but network mode instantly shutdown after it launches.
Ziloers

Return to PSU Modding