PSU: AoTI 1920x1080p fullscreen FIX

Topics about modding PSU. The home of the offline project.

PSU: AoTI 1920x1080p fullscreen FIX

Postby Kaio » Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:52 am

Hey there guys. I am pretty new to PSUMods, so go easy on me. :P
Today I present to you a patch for both PsuIlluminusOff.exe and PsuIlluminus_Clementine
that patches the game, in fullscreen, to display flawless 1080p.
Please do not change any options after using these clients, as it may cause corruption.
I also created this hack using the original disc version of PSU: AoTI
I have no tried this with any hacked versions.
For replacing the original script with mine, navigate to the windows key, then Search Programs. Enter in "%appdata% and then press enter. Next, go to your AppData folder and navigate to Local, then SEGA, then PHANTASY STAR Universe Illuminus. Replace the script inside that folder, with the one I provided in the download.

I hope that this fix provide relief for anyone who playing in windowed mode or 1280x720 fullscreen and was sick of the terrible stretching.

Links to download are here
Kaio

Re: PSU: AoTI 1920x1080p fullscreen FIX

Postby KanameChidori » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:52 am

This fix the map problem that happens when you go beyond 720p?

Edit: Okay tested, works with cracked versions of the game. However the Mini-map is broken just like the mod from like 5 years ago. Also performance seems to take a huge hit, my machine (which is capable of running anything at 1080p 60+fps, gtx 970, 4690k OCed, etc) is running the game at like 20-25fps.
KanameChidori

Re: PSU: AoTI 1920x1080p fullscreen FIX

Postby Kaio » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:47 am

KanameChidori wrote:This fix the map problem that happens when you go beyond 720p?

Edit: Okay tested, works with cracked versions of the game. However the Mini-map is broken just like the mod from like 5 years ago. Also performance seems to take a huge hit, my machine (which is capable of running anything at 1080p 60+fps, gtx 970, 4690k OCed, etc) is running the game at like 20-25fps.

I'm sorry, it doesn't
I wasn't even aware that someone else had already made the same patch
I just did it when I came across the problem, since I'm used to hex.
But, as a bonus, it does in fact include the clementine 1080p patch that the 5 year old version doesn't.
Kaio

Return to PSU Modding