PSU AOTI Mod Tool (Updated 3/1/2020)

Topics about modding PSU. The home of the offline project.

Re: PSU Mod Tool

Postby Aideen » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:12 am

This tool is amazing, i've been able to spawn and modify a lot of stuff, really cool. And as TheReaverRaziel said the element of the weapons sometimes cannot be changed (cant click on the element icon), only the percentage. Sometimes it works just fine...
Aideen

Postby Violent Vodka » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:24 pm

Aideen wrote:This tool is amazing, i've been able to spawn and modify a lot of stuff, really cool. And as TheReaverRaziel said the element of the weapons sometimes cannot be changed (cant click on the element icon), only the percentage. Sometimes it works just fine...
It's possible that it isn't set to re-enable it under certain circumstances. I'll give it another look.

Edit: confirmed the issue, I set it to enable when it becomes visible again, it shouldn't have any issues now.
2.2 is available from the site. https://violentvodka.weebly.com/psu-aoti-pc.html
Violent Vodka

Postby Aideen » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:19 pm

It's possible that someone still has the online/offline clothes/parts codes? I got an list with some, not sure if its all of them...
Aideen

Postby Necman » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:45 pm

I ran into some problems. I can not install the client shade provided with the supplemental update without putting it on c drive. Can't even change any data with hex editor this way. Or I install from us cd and Agra's mods from the last update loads a black screen but I can put it on what ever location I want. I tried running on windows xp but xp can not run this version of psu mod tool. It runs the old version thou. I backed old mod tool with the other mods on a cdrom Which I thought read only memory meant it could only be read from disc or copied. Oops windows freaked and thought your psu mod tool was attacking it and deleted it from the cd. any chance the old mod tool is still kicking around someone's computer anywhere?Thanks.
Necman

Postby Violent Vodka » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:57 am

Necman wrote:Any chance the old mod tool is still kicking around someone's computer anywhere?Thanks.

Lucky for you, I'd stopped using Mediafire for my online download provider but didn't delete the old files.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/wjbof6nxc ... r.exe/file
Violent Vodka

Postby Necman » Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:52 pm

Violent Vodka wrote:
Necman wrote:Any chance the old mod tool is still kicking around someone's computer anywhere?Thanks.

Lucky for you, I'd stopped using Mediafire for my online download provider but didn't delete the old files.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/wjbof6nxc ... r.exe/file

Thank you. I really didn't think it would be found at all
Necman

Postby Necman » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:52 pm

I finally got the new psu mod tool to work with windows 7. I made some changes and reopened the program the next day but it said conversion from string integer is not valid. I thought I screwed something up so I reinstalled the game (5 times now) and it keeps doing the same thing. Any ideas as to what is missing?
Necman

Re: PSU AOTI Mod Tool (Updated 3/1/2020)

Postby Violent Vodka » Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:36 am

The first post of this thread has been updated with new info regarding the updated tool features and such, download info, and a link to my discord for easier replies.
Violent Vodka

Previous

Return to PSU Modding