PSU AOTI Mod Tool (Updated 3/1/2020)

Topics about modding PSU. The home of the offline project.

PSU AOTI Mod Tool (Updated 3/1/2020)

Postby Violent Vodka » Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:14 am

For those of you who are interested in modding PSU AOTI offline, I made a program that helps you do that.

This tool allows you to easily install the extra mission packs made by Agrajag and other users, use all classes offline (including Acromaster), and gain access to hundreds of weapons not otherwise available offline.
You can easily spawn items to your storage via memory editing.
You can mod actual weapons stats, armor, units, PAs, and stats, to give things unique properties.
The tool now connects to the game's memory so things are done super easy without Cheat Engine.
You can also edit your character's race and gender without modifying your appearance, as well as change levels and the like.

Download here: http://bit.ly/PSUMods_Download
Also join my Discord for help as I don't check this forum much at all/ever: https://discord.gg/YHn6KC6

See my site for more information: http://violentvodka.weebly.com/psu-aoti-pc.html

Last edited by Violent Vodka on Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:23 am, edited 5 times in total.
Violent Vodka

Re: PSU Mod Tool

Postby eitherflame » Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:36 am

Can anyone confirm if this link is good or not?
eitherflame

Postby thorof » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:29 pm

is it possible to accses the parts/clothes section of the data folder and add them into the game?
thorof

Postby Violent Vodka » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:11 am

eitherflame wrote:Can anyone confirm if this link is good or not?

The link may have been down for a bit, but it should be back up.

thorof wrote:is it possible to accses the parts/clothes section of the data folder and add them into the game?

I'm sure it is, but I haven't found out how to do that. The only way I've managed to mod clothes is by getting a specific value from the online values and then trick the game into letting me wear that. It's an odd process.
Violent Vodka

Postby eitherflame » Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:24 pm

thorof wrote:is it possible to accses the parts/clothes section of the data folder and add them into the game?

I'm sure it is, but I haven't found out how to do that. The only way I've managed to mod clothes is by getting a specific value from the online values and then trick the game into letting me wear that. It's an odd process.[/quote]

is there any way we can get weapons like Mirage Storm and Eleccion?
eitherflame

Postby Agrajag » Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:45 am

Post-supplemental weapons and clothes are more difficult than pre-supplemental ones. I've managed to get them into a US/EU client, but it required a nontrivial amount of exe/data file changes (it's not a "put a file in the data directory", it's "edit one of the critical data files and then edit a bunch of others to make it work"), and it still had issues (certain outfits crashed, any weapons like Ambicion where they have something element-colored that isn't glowing will render wrong).

If you're interested in online outfits from before supplemental update, here's a list of the items for them. AotI offline already had them all, you just couldn't access them.
Agrajag

Postby Violent Vodka » Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:03 am

Yeah, I have a list of the costumes, I just haven't implemented them yet. I've resorted to using the alternative method for equipping the items that exist but don't have a physical item.

But yeah, the JP ones will probably be left out of my program until Agrajag manages to get them into his expansion.. The expansion is responsible for most of the program. haha
Violent Vodka

Postby Violent Vodka » Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:23 pm

That awkward moment when you're trying to set up OneDrive and it deletes your source code.. T-T
Violent Vodka

Postby Agrajag » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:28 pm

Try using a file recovery tool. Fair chance they're still in that limbo between "file was deleted" and "file is actually gone forever".
Agrajag

Postby Violent Vodka » Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:43 pm

Agrajag wrote:Try using a file recovery tool. Fair chance they're still in that limbo between "file was deleted" and "file is actually gone forever".

My computer refuses to backup anything ever. Luckily, the Visual Studio had some backups from when it crashed (because they don't know how to code their own program) but hey, I got the code... Just not any of the images.... or form layouts.... yay
Violent Vodka

Next

Return to PSU Modding