Question about offline weapons

Topics about modding PSU. The home of the offline project.

Question about offline weapons

Postby Leon2342 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:10 am

I really have no clue what all weapons are in offline mode and I have no clue on how accurate the psupedia is, the main weapon I want to know about is Apocalypse, and if I can get it on offline mode, as it is my favorite 1-handed saber. A list of all the weapons available (if psupedia is not up to date with the weapons) would be very nice
Back in my day, I had to teleport to and from school in the snow, uphill, both dimensions!
Leon2342

Re: Question about offline weapons

Postby ProDigit » Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:29 am

Theoretically speaking, it is possible to synthesize all weapons, just as long as you have the right materials, and know what you're doing :)
ProDigit

Postby Ronald Higuera » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:14 pm

I would suggest that brown wire is no use then you should please cut off this wire from the main adapter. Other wires should be connected in the way these are already. So please check out now research paper writing services after taking off the brown wire.
Ronald Higuera

Postby prosotic » Sat May 23, 2020 6:35 am

If you are looking for a healthy diet plan...! Here we offer you a plan for free of cost. fibromyalgia diet
prosotic

Postby lindaween » Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:41 pm

I am not familiar with offline weapons. This theme is quite new for me. I work as a writer at the company https://bestwritingservice.com/essays/R ... esson.html. I am thinking to write a paper about offline weapons. Hope I will find some interesting information for discussion.
lindaween

Postby bojo1991jon » Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:54 pm

Hi! Only now I just have passed my 8-month psychology classes and I am thankful for pro help that the coolest online https://papernow.org/buy-college-essays service provided through these 8 months. Any nascent problems were addressed in time and my nice author was fairly responsive in the course of completing my assignments and discussion board posts. I will definitely hire their help for the future classes in the next learning year!!!
bojo1991jon

Return to PSU Modding